Home Theater Forum and Systems banner

Own Me Before You on Blu-ray or DVD on August 30 or Own It Early on Digital HD on August 16!

1K views 0 replies 1 participant last post by  Mike Edwards 
#1 ·

A testament to the transcendent power of love”

- Joe Dziemianowicz, New York Daily News

GET READY TO EMBARK ON A POWERFUL EMOTIONAL JOURNEY WHEN

ME BEFORE YOU

ARRIVES ONTO BLU-RAYÔ , DVD AND DIGITAL HD FROM

METRO-GOLDWYN-MAYER PICTURES AND

WARNER BROS. HOME ENTERTAINMENT

Own it early on Digital HD on August 16

Blu-ray and DVD debut on August 30

Burbank, CA, July 22, 2016 – Experience the joy of what life and love have to offer when the global box office hit “Me Before You” arrives onto Blu-ray, DVD and Digital HD. Based on the critically acclaimed, bestselling novel by Jojo Moyes, New Line Cinema’s and Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer Pictures’ “Me Before You” stars Emilia Clarke (“Game of Thrones”) and Sam Claflin (“The Hunger Games” series), under the direction of Thea Sharrock, making her feature film directorial debut.

The film also stars Oscar® nominee Janet McTeer (“Albert Nobbs,” “Tumbleweeds”).

Charles Dance (“The Imitation Game”), Brendan Coyle (“Downton Abbey”), Stephen Peacocke (“Hercules”), Matthew Lewis (the “Harry Potter” films), Jenna Coleman (“Dr. Who”), Samantha Spiro (“From Hell”), and Vanessa Kirby (“About Time”).

Sharrock directs from a screenplay by Jojo Moyes, based on her book. The film is produced by Karen Rosenfelt (“The Twilight Saga” films, “Max”) and Alison Owen (“Saving Mr. Banks,” “Suffragette”), and executive produced by Sue Baden-Powell (“Elysium,” “Pride and Prejudice and Zombies”).

“Me Before You” will be available on August 30 on Blu-ray for $29.98, and includes the film in high definition on Blu-ray disc and a digital version of the movie in Digital HD with UltraViolet*. Fans can also own “Me Before You” via purchase from digital retailers beginning on August 16.

SYNOPSIS

When Louisa Clark—Lou, as she’s known—unexpectedly loses her waitressing job she must scramble to replace the income that her tight-knit family depends upon. Desperation drives her to take a job as a caregiver to Will Traynor, a man who used to be a wealthy banker with an adventurous soul, living life to the very fullest, but for whom those days are in the past. After a tragic accident, Will lost the desire to live and now keeps everyone at a distance with his caustic, overbearing attitude. But unlike his family, Lou refuses to tiptoe around him or cater to his moods. In fact, her sparkling personality and easy nature are hard for even Will to ignore, and soon enough each becomes exactly what the other needs.

BLU-RAY AND DVD ELEMENTS

“Me Before You” Blu-ray and Standard Definition DVD contains the following special features:

Me Before You: From Page to Screen
Outtakes
Deleted Scenes

DIGITAL DISTRIBUTION ELEMENTS

On August 16, “Me Before You” will be available to own for streaming and download to watch anywhere in high definition and standard definition on favorite devices from select digital retailers including Amazon, CinemaNow, Flixster, iTunes, PlayStation, Vudu, Xbox and others. On August 30, “Me Before You” will be made available digitally on Video On Demand services from cable and satellite providers, and on select gaming consoles.

ABOUT DIGITAL HD WITH ULTRAVIOLET

*Digital HD with UltraViolet allows fans to watch a digital version of their movie or TV show anywhere, on their favorite devices. Digital HD with UltraViolet is included with the purchase of specially marked Blu-ray discs. Digital HD with UltraViolet allows consumers to instantly stream and download movies and TV shows to TVs, computers, tablets and smartphones through UltraViolet retail services like CinemaNow, Flixster, Vudu and more. For more information on compatible devices go to wb.com/ultravioletdevices. Consult an UltraViolet Retailer for details and requirements and for a list of HD-compatible devices.

BASICS

PRODUCT SRP

Blu-ray Single $29.98

DVD Amaray (WS) $28.98

Standard Street Date: August 30, 2016

EST Street Date: August 16, 2016

DVD Languages: English, Latin Spanish, Canadian French

BD Languages: English, Latin Spanish, Canadian French, Brazilian Portuguese

DVD Subtitles: English SDH, Latin Spanish, Parisian French

BD Subtitles: English, Latin Spanish, Canadian French, Brazilian Portuguese

Running Time: 110 minutes

Rating: Rated PG-13 for thematic elements and some suggestive material

DLBY/SURR DLBY/DGTL [CC]

See less See more
1 1
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.