What movie did you watch last night? - Page 298 - Home Theater Forum and Systems - HomeTheaterShack.com

35Likes

post #2971 of 4220 Old 11-24-14, 08:19 AM
Senior Shackster
Mike

My System
Re: What movie did you watch last night?

Went to see "Interstellar" again, this time in an IMAX Theater. If you are planning on see this movie really try to do it in a IMAX theater, the impact of the audio alone was worth it.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2972 of 4220 Old 11-24-14, 09:02 AM
Elite Shackster

My System
22 Jump Street was pretty good.
post #2973 of 4220 Old 11-24-14, 11:19 AM
Senior Shackster
Bryan

Watched How To Train Your Dragon 2 on Saturday night (and the kids made us put it in again last night so they could watch it). It's an enjoyable movie and a good sequel IMO. The animation and video presentation of it are just amazing to watch. And the audio, while not the subwoofer juggernaut the first film was, still is quite satisfying.
post #2974 of 4220 Old 11-24-14, 11:43 AM
Elite Shackster

My System
Quote:
bkeeler10 wrote: View Post
Watched How To Train Your Dragon 2 on Saturday night (and the kids made us put it in again last night so they could watch it). It's an enjoyable movie and a good sequel IMO. The animation and video presentation of it are just amazing to watch. And the audio, while not the subwoofer juggernaut the first film was, still is quite satisfying.
Kids made you.....lol!!!!
post #2975 of 4220 Old 11-24-14, 11:48 AM
Senior Shackster
Bryan

Quote:
willis7469 wrote: View Post
Kids made you.....lol!!!!

post #2976 of 4220 Old 11-24-14, 09:40 PM
Elite Shackster

My System
Quote:
JBrax wrote: View Post
The wife and I went to see Interstellar at IMAX. We enjoyed it although it was very long. Most anything Christopher Nolan makes I know I'm going to enjoy.
funny we both watched Chris Nolan. Interstellar looks really cool. I've seen Matthew McConaughey interviewed(long time fan), and I liked his presentation. Anne Hathaway is a fun little thing too.
post #2977 of 4220 Old 11-24-14, 09:53 PM
Elite Shackster

Jeff

My System
Quote:
funny we both watched Chris Nolan. Interstellar looks really cool. I've seen Matthew McConaughey interviewed(long time fan), and I liked his presentation. Anne Hathaway is a fun little thing too.
Definitely worth heading out to IMAX to see this film. Like Inception I think a couple viewings might be in order to completely understand the movie.
post #2978 of 4220 Old 11-24-14, 10:05 PM
Elite Shackster

My System
I wish I had an imax theater here. We have a 12 plex digital cinema. It's pretty wicked, but I still prefer watching at home. I've been beating the drum for a projector, but that's an uphill battle at best. My guess is ill be happy to give interstellar multiple viewings.
post #2979 of 4220 Old 11-24-14, 10:09 PM
Elite Shackster

Jeff

My System
Quote:
I wish I had an imax theater here. We have a 12 plex digital cinema. It's pretty wicked, but I still prefer watching at home. I've been beating the drum for a projector, but that's an uphill battle at best. My guess is ill be happy to give interstellar multiple viewings.
We normally prefer watching at home as well. Some movies are better are on the big screen and this is one of them.
post #2980 of 4220 Old 11-24-14, 10:44 PM
Elite Shackster

My System
Some movies just are. I don't know its size, but it's measured in tens of feet. I guess about 30-40. Despite that, 3D is still not that compelling on it. I'm waiting for holographic displays!