What movie did you watch last night? - Page 42 - Home Theater Forum and Systems - HomeTheaterShack.com

35Likes

post #411 of 4225 Old 06-19-13, 09:32 AM
HTS Moderator

Joe

My System
Re: What movie did you watch last night?

Quote:
chrapladm wrote: View Post
Sorry to hear. I usually watch a movie every other night. I dont post all of them here because I would take over this thread.
+1 - hope you get things back up soon Jeff.

I watched Warm Bodies last night - it was quite enjoyable with a few laugh out loud moments. I especially liked "R"s inner dialogue.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #412 of 4225 Old 06-19-13, 12:09 PM
Senior Shackster
Bryan

We watched Oz The Great and Powerful last night. The movie was pretty good I thought. Once the video opened up to color, it was a sight to behold. And the best part was the audio. Perhaps the most dynamic and explosive soundtrack I've ever heard, and the LFE was awesome. I wouldn't need to watch this for the story again, but I likely will watch it again just to experience that soundtrack. Easily makes the top ten soundtrack list for me, possibly top five.
post #413 of 4225 Old 06-20-13, 02:21 PM
Senior Shackster

Greg

My System

Oz was my first 3D - IMax movie..., incredibly amazingly sensational.

Ya know when you see the 3D commercials about how great 3D is yada, yada, and they show Jurassic dinosaurs head popping out into the room from the TV screen - well I thought ya right, that's a little exaggeration. Well it turns out to be exactly what happens. I was ducking spears (not great for a bad back) and when it snowed, snow filled the theater. I could actually turn my head about 30 degrees before the effect disappeared.

I knew I should have bought the 3D TV..., oh well, maybe next year.

We believe everything we tell ourselves..., don't we??
post #414 of 4225 Old 06-20-13, 02:35 PM Thread Starter
Elite Shackster

Luther

My System

Jack the Giant Slayer 3D. Fun movie and some nice sub workouts.

~There are many roads to nirvana, while the ultimate goal is the destination, don't forget to enjoy the ride~
post #415 of 4225 Old 06-21-13, 12:31 AM
Shackster

Tonight I rewatched
National Treasure and National Treasure: Book of Secrets.
post #416 of 4225 Old 06-21-13, 08:15 AM
Senior Shackster
Mike

My System

Went to see Man of Steel in the theaters in 3D and loved it. I was a bit nervous after reading a lot of negative reviews on it but honestly it blew me away. The action was intense. It was also fun to see a Superman that really was just learning how to use his powers and trying to figure out his role on Earth.
I will be getting this day one on bluray in 3D.
post #417 of 4225 Old 06-21-13, 08:28 PM
Elite Shackster
Mike

My System

Watched Logan's Run on BD last night. It was really cheesy but fun up until they met up with the old man, almost fell asleep.

Was worth it to see Jenny Agutter again, she really wowed me as a little kid and I can't believe it was PG with the skin and nudity it showed. Ahhhhhh brings back memories

BeeMan458 wrote:

It's easier for you to prove I'm crazy than it is for me to prove I'm not.
post #418 of 4225 Old 06-22-13, 02:23 PM
Elite Shackster

My System
Watched Jack the giant slayer it wasn't that bad I would give it 3.5 stars
post #419 of 4225 Old 06-22-13, 09:02 PM
Elite Shackster

Brandon

My System
Skyfall for us.
post #420 of 4225 Old 06-22-13, 10:08 PM
Elite Shackster

Steve Mechelke -mech

My System

I cannot recall why but we watched Terminator Salvation again for some reason or another.