Home Theater Forum and Systems banner

Blacklist (BEWARE of Spoilers)

Tags
blacklist
11K views 153 replies 22 participants last post by  Sonnie 
#1 ·
Well... as far as I am concerned... it lived up to every last bit of the hype it received and then some. James Spader is the perfect criminal. This is going to be a really good show if they can keep it together and keep all the twist going. I felt like a pretzel before the show was over with tonight.

Blacklist on NBC

CAUTION... SPOILERS AHEAD!

If you have not watched this series and/or have not seen a particular episode, you will get spoiled in more ways than one by reading this thread.

#9 ·
I watched it last night too and I am hooked.
I thought the hype to content ratio was right on target.
James Spader makes an excellent villian and the supporting cast is not annoying by having any really over the top or silly quirky personalities.
Hope the writers stay focused and have planned well for the middle and end of the series.

#12 ·
With all this talk here about this show, I had to check it out. I didn't see it live. I saw it online and wow, this is a good show. My gut is telling me that James Spader is her father! lol. We shall see. Either way, I can't wait for the next episode. :)

#15 ·
I just watched the first episode and part of the second last night... I think this one is a keeper.

#16 ·
I just finished watching the 2nd episode on nbc.com. Man, this is a good show. I do like the way the show is going. Hopefully the season will be full of twists and turns like the first two. :)

#18 ·
That is great news mechman!

I really like this show and how the twists and turns appear on the show. Also, great acting all around for all the actors in the show.

#19 ·
Three episodes in now, if Spader isn't her father I'll eat my shorts. The intriguing thing is the husband. Who is he? Who does he work for and are they watching him or her?

I'll put this one up there with Person of Interest, which we could probably use a thread on as well.

#20 ·
Three episodes in now, if Spader isn't her father I'll eat my shorts. The intriguing thing is the husband. Who is he? Who does he work for and are they watching him or her? I'll put this one up there with Person of Interest, which we could probably use a thread on as well.
I greatly enjoy this show over all the other new shows. Sleepy Hollow comes in 2nd. :)

I think we are all right on Spader.. yes, the husband is the black hole here so to speak. Small bits and pieces but nothing to put together in a puzzle. Very mysterious. Keeps me wanting more which is what I think they are doing. lol. :)

Good series overall.

#22 ·
Definitely the best new show I have seen this year. I think it will be something more interesting than him being her father. Though it is a bit odd that with all of his interest in her that she has not run his DNA against hers to see if there is some relation.

#26 ·
I haven't read any of the posts in the thread because I just started watching the show last night, after my girlfriend convinced me to check it out, and I don't want to read any spoilers :D I watched the first two episodes, and it's great so far. Keen is so easily manipulated by Reddington it's getting on my nerves!

#31 ·
The Angel Station was where her husband murdered someone. Perhaps he also murdered this girl in the pic that Reddington has... hence the reason why Reddington is keeps leaking stuff to her so she can learn more about her husband. I don't know... too many twist.

#32 · (Edited)
I think it would be too easy and obvious for Reddington to be her father, but there has to be some sort of connection...which doesn't make much sense to me because why would family even matter to him? He abandoned his wife and child years ago to enter the other side of the business. However, she clearly means something to him since he used the one time access that the NSA kid gave him to get her the Angel Station file rather than for his own personal benefit. I wonder who his enemy is (the enemy his aide/assistant referenced at the end of the courier episode). I also wonder about the numbers that Wujing gave him. Lots of questions :D

Also, it bothers me how rude Keen is!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.