Home Theater Forum and Systems banner

[BUG] the FDW suffix on measurements is repeated multiple times

941 views 1 reply 2 participants last post by  JohnM 
#1 ·
the new [FDW] suffix on a measurement, in beta 11, seems like it gets added repeatedly in some cases and not at all in others. It looks like it adds it to a measurement every time the ir window dialog is opened and an FDW is activated so you quickly get a measurement name like

CW [FDW] [FDW...[FDW]

it also seems like the smoothing is not always shown in the legend so I can have an FDW on then select a fractional octave smoothing as well but it won't show the smoothing applied. This is quite erratic though so I haven't managed to work out steps to reproduce this one.

#2 ·
Smoothing indication is independent of the annotation, so if there is an issue with displaying smoothing it has some other cause.

The repeated annotations are happening if the name is edited while there is an annotation displayed, the annotation then ends up as part of the name. Probably best not to include annotations in the measurement name as shown on the measurement panel and only include them in the graph legends (like the smoothing), I'll make that change for the next beta.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.