HLR6167WAX/XAA Digital board problems - Page 30 - Home Theater Forum and Systems - HomeTheaterShack.com
Home Theater Shack Forums
Audio General, Inc.: Great deals on projectors, screens and electronics. Underwood HiFi - Excellent discounts on some awesome name brands. Power Sound Audio designs, develops, and assembles high quality loudspeakers and subwoofers for home theater environments. Visual Apex: The most competitive pricing for home theater projectors... and built on customer satisfaction! SVSound Creative Sound Solutions: Loudspeaker kits and components for subwoofers, midwoofers, woofers and full range speakers! XTZ Sound Marantz Standout Design OPPO Digital - Universal Network 3D Blu-ray Players - Buy Direct from the Manufacturer Chane Music & Cinema Madisound Value Electronics: A trusted retailer and custom installer that specializes in whole-house audio, home theater, Plasma, LCD, LED, HDTVs, Blu-ray and more. Genelec: Active Speakers and Speaker Systems

Like Us on facebookREW
Go Back   Home Theater Forum and Systems - HomeTheaterShack.com > Service | Support > Brand Specific Service Forums > Samsung
Forgot Password?
Donations Reviews Vendors

Closed Thread     Post New Thread
Views: 130592 - Replies: 292  
Old 12-23-09, 08:01 PM   #291
Shackster

Denbo
Since: Aug 2009
Re: HLR6167WAX/XAA Digital board problems

[QUOTE=ben1332;218506]Good evening, I replaced the digital board and the tv is now working. Problem is the screen is flipped. I am in the service menu using mute 1,8,2 power but can not find the spot to flip the screen. Does anyone know how to flip the screen?[/QUOTE

My service manual states if you change the digtal board you should do DMD→Digital adjustment.
Under the service menu under "Service"

If that dosen't work then under "Service" change the Optic Select from or to SAMSUNG and ZEISS Selection.

Forum Rules
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 12-25-09, 01:22 PM   #292
Senior Shackster

Jason
Since: Aug 2009
Ford City pa

[quote=Denbo33;218539]
Quote:
ben1332 wrote: View Post
Good evening, I replaced the digital board and the tv is now working. Problem is the screen is flipped. I am in the service menu using mute 1,8,2 power but can not find the spot to flip the screen. Does anyone know how to flip the screen?[/QUOTE

My service manual states if you change the digtal board you should do DMD→Digital adjustment.
Under the service menu under "Service"

If that dosen't work then under "Service" change the Optic Select from or to SAMSUNG and ZEISS Selection.
It's under one of the options. just remember to go back you have to hit return.

Forum Rules
Old 12-27-09, 08:45 AM   #293
HTS Administrator

Tech Guru
Since: May 2006
Gainesville, FL, USA
I started this thread.

This thread has been closed because it is getting too large with users posting new problems. Please post your problems in a new thread and include the model and primary symptom in the subject. This helps make information easier to find in the future and makes it more likely that you will get help for your problem. DO NOT tag your problem onto someone else's thread and do not describe your problem in terms of someone else's symptoms. Be specific and as complete as possible in a NEW THREAD for your benefit and that of others in the future.

"I attribute the little I know to my not having been ashamed to ask for information, and to my rule of conversing with all descriptions of men on those topics that form their own peculiar professions and pursuits." John Locke

Leonard Caillouet MS, CET, MST, ISF

Need Electronic Repairs? Look to these guys first. The Pro Squad are some of the most experienced and reputable servicers anywhere.
http://www.theprosquad.com/index2.aspx

Forum Rules
 Closed Thread     Post New Thread     Back to Top of Page

Musicians Friend: Your one stop shop for microphones, mic amps and Behringer products.   Cmple   Monoprice Electronics   Amazon   Velodyne Check out the Woot product for today!

Onkyo   GIK Acoustics: Home audio acoustics at its best... especially when you have help from the owners right here at the Shack!  Check out their very affordable acoustic panels!   Nyrius   Aperion Audio   Axiom Audio  Parts Express: Excellent Source for DIY Speaker and Subwoofer Projects!

« Home Theater Shack > Service | Support > Brand Specific Service Forums > Samsung »

« Previous Thread   Next Thread »