Home Theater Forum and Systems banner

My home theatre

16K views 42 replies 28 participants last post by  AU26 
#1 ·
Its finally finish, I could not be happier

Attachments

See less See more
#2 ·
Beautiful, it looks great! I would love a room your size but will have to settle with wlh10x14.5x8ft. How long did the build take? Are you satisfied with how it performs?
Is there any acoustic measures hidden or will you add that later?
I have a temp ht now with bare walls and find it a bit harsh and makes me tired after a couple of hours of watching. Guess that it's because of the horrible acoustics in the room...

#15 ·
Beautiful, it looks great! I would love a room your size but will have to settle with wlh10x14.5x8ft. How long did the build take? Are you satisfied with how it performs? Is there any acoustic measures hidden or will you add that later? I have a temp ht now with bare walls and find it a bit harsh and makes me tired after a couple of hours of watching. Guess that it's because of the horrible acoustics in the room...
hey mate, thank you,
The room has sound screen insulation to all walls and ceiling, rubber acoustic clips with a furring Chanel batten, then to layers of sound absorbing plaster board,
The stages front and back have also been filled with insulation with the back having vents on the face and up the back where it meets the wall, there then covered over with carpet but apparently it can work as a bass trap.
I still have some acoustic panels on there way just waiting on the funds ;-)
All in all very happy with how it sounds so far

#3 ·
Looks neat and Clean ....and AWESOME :)

can u share the details of ur AV equipment ?

#7 ·
Looks great... i bet it feels great to be able to finally say it is done, and enjoy some movies. :T:T

#9 ·
Fantastic space! love the batlight :T

#17 ·
Hey guys, sorry forgot to mention equipment,
7.2.4 configuration (.4 not connected yet but have the speakers)
Paradigm signature 6 mains
Paradigm c3 centre
Paradigm adp-590 rears
Paradigm elite 80 in ceilings (not connected yet, waiting on new receiver)
Paradigm siesmic 110 sub (to be replaced with sub 1)
Klipchs rear sub
Anthem statement power amp
Yamaha aventage receiver (to be replaced with anthem avm60 when released)
Cambridge 752 blu ray player
Ps4 & Xbox one for gaming
Top field set top box for tv viewing
Optima hd33 projector
Matrix 120" fixed screen
Van den hul clear waters speaker cable throughout
Van den hul sub cables
Kordz platinum hdmi cable throughout

I think that covers everything

#20 ·
Looks awesome....great job!

#25 ·
Great looking HT. Congrats

#26 ·
Your photos reveal plenty of justification for being as happy as you could possibly be. Then again, I wager an itch will develop and you'll scratch it - happens to nearly all of us. They say that imitation is the sincerest form of flattery. I'm using that as justification for stealing your Batman symbol. I have the perfect place for one and it will serve an important purpose - thanks for the idea; I hope you don't mind. :)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.