SVSound 5.2 S-Series System / AS-EQ1 Giveaway - Page 7 - Home Theater Forum and Systems - HomeTheaterShack.com
Home Theater Shack Forums
Marantz OPPO Digital - Universal Network 3D Blu-ray Players - Buy Direct from the Manufacturer Chane Music & Cinema Madisound Parts Express: Excellent Source for DIY Speaker and Subwoofer Projects! Musicians Friend: Your one stop shop for microphones, mic amps and Behringer products. Value Electronics: A trusted retailer and custom installer that specializes in whole-house audio, home theater, Plasma, LCD, LED, HDTVs, Blu-ray and more. Genelec: Active Speakers and Speaker Systems Audio General, Inc.: Great deals on projectors, screens and electronics. Underwood HiFi - Excellent discounts on some awesome name brands. Power Sound Audio designs, develops, and assembles high quality loudspeakers and subwoofers for home theater environments. Visual Apex: The most competitive pricing for home theater projectors... and built on customer satisfaction! SVSound Emotiva is your Home Theater Component Source for Audiophile Quality Home Theater Equipment at Factory Direct Prices Newegg: The perfect solution for all your HTPC and media server build needs! Creative Sound Solutions: Loudspeaker kits and components for subwoofers, midwoofers, woofers and full range speakers! XTZ Sound

Like Us on facebookREW
Go Back   Home Theater Forum and Systems - HomeTheaterShack.com > Manufactured Speakers | Subwoofers > SVSound
Forgot Password?
Donations Reviews Vendors

Closed Thread     Post New Thread
Views: 10848 - Replies: 112  
Old 12-31-10, 10:52 PM   #61
Senior Shackster
Silver Supporter

Greg
Since: Nov 2010
Farmingdale, Maine
My System
Re: SVSound 5.2 S-Series System / AS-EQ1 Giveaway

Well..., it looks as though in ten minutes I will no longer qualify for the SVSound give away unless I write 6 more Posts but it seems everything has slowed to a crawl.
Gregr

Forum Rules
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 01-01-11, 07:17 AM   #62
Senior Shackster

Jason
Since: Aug 2009
Ford City pa

yahoo its jan. all i need is 10 more post to enter!!!!

Forum Rules
Old 01-01-11, 11:35 AM   #63
Senior Shackster

Since: Aug 2010

Quote:
Jason1976 wrote: View Post
You, me and countless others are in the same HTS boat! Cheers!

Forum Rules
Old 01-01-11, 06:44 PM   #64
Elite Shackster

Kick logic 2 da curb
Since: Aug 2010
Calgary, Canada

Quote:
Jason1976 wrote: View Post
Wow I totally forgot about this. I think I got 10 posts in december but I'm not sure

Forum Rules
Old 01-02-11, 01:20 PM   #65
Senior Shackster

Jason
Ford City pa

I just looked and i am quilified! but the tread is still closed for entering the contest. I will be a pain and send sonnie a reminder. time to throw a

Forum Rules
Old 01-02-11, 08:20 PM   #66
Senior Shackster
Silver Supporter

Greg
Farmingdale, Maine
My System

Is there a web page with an/the actual list of HTS Forum members still in the running for the HTS SVSound give-away. I am assuming I am out of the running because I did not get 10 posts for this month the 30 approx for last month do not keep me in the running for qualification for this give-away.
is there a list?

Forum Rules
Old 01-02-11, 09:52 PM   #67
Senior Shackster

H
Since: Nov 2009

Quote:
Gregr wrote: View Post
Is there a web page with an/the actual list of HTS Forum members still in the running for the HTS SVSound give-away. I am assuming I am out of the running because I did not get 10 posts for this month the 30 approx for last month do not keep me in the running for qualification for this give-away.
is there a list?
Hi Gregr,

I don't think there's a list. You kind of have to keep track yourself. Easiest way to do that is go to your name (top right), click the statistics tab, "find all posts" by you, and then compare with Sonnie's qualification requirements.

Good luck,
H

Last edited by Emuc64; 01-03-11 at 03:13 PM.. Reason: Spelled "Sonnie" incorrectly.

Forum Rules
Old 01-02-11, 10:34 PM   #68
HTS Hillbilly

I'm a redneck!
Since: Apr 2006
L.A. (Lower Alabama)
My System
I started this thread.

Thanks for the reminders guys... the qualification thread is now open!

Sonnie Parker
Customer Service Associate
SVSound
www.svsound.com
custservice@svsound.com

Forum Rules
Old 01-17-11, 06:21 PM   #69
Senior Shackster

Jason
Ford City pa
Re: SVSound 5.2 S-Series System / AS-EQ1 Giveaway Qualification Thread

Quote:
Gregr wrote: View Post
I am Qualified and I would like to be entered into the giveaway.

Did I word that correctly, come on..., ? I had to of done something wrong. I believed I had missed my 10 posts for December by 3 posts but I forgot I had made

a "small DONATION"

donation and so I am covered. WOW! But there must be something else. Come on..., what is it?
My equipment is listed
I have 42 posts and 3 threads
"I DONATED"
You can tell me..., I am only one. What is one more?

Well, I have had some fun and I I have picked up a few ideas besides. I hope all of you are enjoying this .5 as much as I have to date. Good luck!

By the by, I am always willing to let people know about what I see, hear, feel, learn and think and my SVSound review will at least give all of you that much, and the one catch - I need the WIN!

Thank You

Greg
as long as the donation was before nov 7th your ok.

Forum Rules
Old 01-17-11, 07:39 PM   #70
Senior Shackster
Silver Supporter

Greg
Farmingdale, Maine
My System
Re: SVSound 5.2 S-Series System / AS-EQ1 Giveaway Qualification Thread

I remember I got no immediate response (I wrote to a new-comer) to my original thread 10/10 and after looking thru several posts. I decided this was a place worthy of what meager investment I could afford at the time.

I don't mind a little push to improve my listening and writing skills. I got some good old fashioned honesty in the first week. After I gave a small donation I remember Sonnie's post and mention of Nov 7th qualification requirement because I thought, Wow! I could actually get back..., well a few times over my original investment. I had no idea.

If you go to church you've heard the priest talk about giving and receiving. Well its not always this obvious but then again I haven't won anything..., YET! But isn't that the way of it all. There are no free rides.

Thanks for your post. I feel I am actually in the running. I haven't been this excited since Christmas of ..., I can't remember when...,

Greg

Forum Rules
 Closed Thread     Post New Thread     Back to Top of Page

Check out the Woot product for today!   Musicians Friend: Your one stop shop for microphones, mic amps and Behringer products.   Cmple   Monoprice Electronics   Amazon   Velodyne

Parts Express: Excellent Source for DIY Speaker and Subwoofer Projects!   Onkyo   GIK Acoustics: Home audio acoustics at its best... especially when you have help from the owners right here at the Shack!  Check out their very affordable acoustic panels!   Nyrius   Aperion Audio   Axiom Audio

« Home Theater Shack > Manufactured Speakers | Subwoofers > SVSound »

« Previous Thread   Next Thread »