Home Theater Forum and Systems banner

PC2000

Tags
pc2000
3K views 5 replies 4 participants last post by  phillihp23 
#1 ·
Curious as to whether anyone else is considering getting the PC 2000, being released at the end of the month? I have a PB2000(outlet special) I like the sub , but it's huge and I have it in a spot that's not optimal for performance because of placement limitations . Was thinking if the PC2000 could give the same performance as the PB, without the size ,would be great for my situation.

#5 ·
Historically?no. They've also had the baseplate. I had a down firing jbl pb12 that I placed a sheet of mdf under to see if it would make a difference. The difference was subtle enough that it may have been in my head. Still,I like the idea and for about 6 bucks, you can hit Home Depot and pick up a 17" table top and put under it. A piece of glass might be classier.

#6 ·
Interesting, The PC12-NSD had the base plate, I purchased the feet too add underneath. The New PC2000 comes with the feet but does not have the base plate? I wonder if you can purchase the baseplate from them to add back on above the feet?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.