Free calman colorchecker software !!! - Page 2 - Home Theater Forum and Systems - HomeTheaterShack.com

post #11 of 71 Old 07-03-14, 03:00 PM
Senior Shackster

re: Free calman colorchecker software !!!

CalMAN 5.3.5 (Final Release) Build: 1597 Released @ 03 July 2014

New Features

Added support for Video Levels on the EIZO for 1D LUTs.

Added new Monitor-Direct workflow for HP DreamColor Z27x and EIZO ColorEdge monitors. This supports the internal LUTS of these monitors as well as the creation of ICC Profiles.

Changes

CalMAN now supports the JVC x5 and x6 series CMS DDC controls in native ranges.

Performance improvements were made on the Radiance for 3D LUTs

Resolved Issues

Resolved issue which caused a crash when profiling meters in Single Pass.

Download Link:

Download CalMAN 5 for Business / ColorChecker 5.3.5 (Build 1597)

Download CalMAN 5 for Home Video Calibration 5.3.5 (Build 1597)

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.

Software: LightSpace CMS, SpaceMan ICC, SpaceMatch DCM, CalMAN 5, CalMAN RGB, ChromaPure, ControlCAL
Video Processors: eeColor 3D LUT Box, Darbee DVP-5000 - Pattern Generator: DVDO AVLab TPG
Meters: JETI Specbos 1211, Klein K-10A, i1PRO2, i1PRO, SpectraCAL C6, i1Display PRO, Chroma 5 PRO
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #12 of 71 Old 07-08-14, 07:03 AM
Senior Shackster

CalMAN 5.3.5a Build: 1598 Released @ 07 July 2014

Release Notes are not yet available... I will update soon...

Download Links:

Download CalMAN 5 for Business / ColorChecker 5.3.5a (Build 1598)

Download CalMAN 5 for Home Video Calibration 5.3.5a (Build 1598)

Download CalMAN 5 ColorChecker 5.3.5a (Build 1598)

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.

Software: LightSpace CMS, SpaceMan ICC, SpaceMatch DCM, CalMAN 5, CalMAN RGB, ChromaPure, ControlCAL
Video Processors: eeColor 3D LUT Box, Darbee DVP-5000 - Pattern Generator: DVDO AVLab TPG
Meters: JETI Specbos 1211, Klein K-10A, i1PRO2, i1PRO, SpectraCAL C6, i1Display PRO, Chroma 5 PRO
post #13 of 71 Old 08-15-14, 03:08 PM
Senior Shackster

CalMAN 5.3.6 Build: 1606 Released @ 15 August 2014

New Features

Added support for the AJA LUT Box.

Added support for the Panasonic BT4 series displays.

Resolved Issues

Resolved issue with pattern delays and Client 3.

Resolved issue where the Brightness DDC control wasn't displaying for the HP DreamColor on the Monitor-Direct workflow.

Download Links:

Download CalMAN 5 for Business / ColorChecker 5.3.6 (Build 1606)

Download CalMAN 5 for Home Video Calibration 5.3.6 (Build 1606)

post #14 of 71 Old 08-20-14, 07:40 PM
Senior Shackster

CalMAN 5.3.6a Build: 1611 Released @ 21 August 2014

Resolved Issues

Resolved issue where data from previously saved data files was not restoring properly for a Color Checker run.

Resolved issue where after changing a LUT selection, CalMAN would fail read a 3D LUT from a device.

Resolved issue which would cause crashes in AutoCal and DDC grayscale controls.

Download Links:

Download CalMAN 5 for Business / ColorChecker 5.3.6a (Build 1611)

Download CalMAN 5 for Home Video Calibration 5.3.6a (Build 1611)

post #15 of 71 Old 08-26-14, 06:16 PM
Senior Shackster

CalMAN 5.3.6b Build: 1622 Released @ 26 August 2014

Release Notes

Performance updates to the UI.

Added feature that allows users to view information on their meter's NIST certificate from within CalMAN. NIST certificates are only available on meters that have been enhanced or certified by SpectraCal. The back end for this feature is not yet in place, but this version of CalMAN will work with the feature once it is.

Added new dE2000/JNDab formula that emphasizes luminance error, particularly at the low end.

Download Links:

Download CalMAN 5 for Business / ColorChecker 5.3.6b (Build 1622)

Download CalMAN 5 for Home Video Calibration 5.3.6b (Build 1622)

Last edited by ConnecTED; 08-27-14 at 09:22 AM.
post #16 of 71 Old 09-09-14, 05:29 PM
Senior Shackster

CalMAN 5.4.0 build 1632 Open Beta Released @ 09 September 2014

Release Notes

This is an early open beta of CalMAN 5.4.0 which contains support for the new Lumagen 21xx series and the 17x cube sizes.

In adding this support, we needed to make some changes which could potential affect the older Radiance models. We have not seen evidence of that in our internal testing, but please let us know if anything pops up.

Download Link

post #17 of 71 Old 09-30-14, 06:20 PM
Senior Shackster

CalMAN 5.4.0 build 1752 Open Beta Released @ 01 October 2014

Release Notes

The only real change is the new Radiance 21xx series should work at the higher baud rate across the USB port.

Note - There's currently an issue that is you connect to the Radiance as a Source after you connected to it as a display, it may not use full speed.

We're still looking at the performance issues some of you have reported.

Download Link

post #18 of 71 Old 11-08-14, 02:31 AM
Senior Shackster

CalMAN 5.4.0 Build 1794 Open Beta Released @ 08 October 2014

Release Notes

Slight speed increase for the Lumagen radiance 21xx series when connected via USB.

Added support for the CRI-100 meter

Added support for ASSIMILATE SCRATCH as a pattern generator.

Added support for the MadVR cube file format in the SpectraCal Cube Generator

Added support for the Cube Generator to the Enthusiast license. With the Enthusiast license, only the MadVR format is supported.

We've also added some new methods of performing a cube calibration. You will now see a new option on the AutoCal Set dialog for cube calibrations called Calibration Type. InteractiveCal is the same method we have used in previous version of CalMAN. We've also added:

Added Intelligent Resolution Profiling (iRP) for 3D Cube calibrations: This method allows the users to specify the amount of time they wish to spend on the calibration. CalMAN then takes a series of readings, determining which areas need the most work, and then focusing on those areas. This method is targeted for professionals who need a display that is close enough and have limited amount of time to spend on the calibration.

Added Lightning LUT for 3D Cube calibrations: This is a fast method of creating a LUT targeted towards displays which are fairly linear and normally averages less than 15 minutes (often less than 10). I get excellent results on my EIZO monitor here, but this method can have issues with Plasma displays.

Added 3D LUT Retargeting: When using one of the two methods above to create a profile, you can now create a profile to different targets from the data generated from the first profile. This option is available on the Display tab when connected to hardware that supports a 3D cube. Just click the button and browse to the appropriate log file. You will then be prompted to select your new targets.

Added support for these new 3D LUT calibration methods for the Radiance 20xx and 21xx models.

Notes for workflow designers: We have uncoupled the in workflow pattern window for performance reasons. This means that CalMAN will not wait for this window to update before taking a reading. In cases where you have created workflows which use these windows for taking readings, you will need to make a modification. When getting properties on these windows, you will see a new option called Sync Pattern for Calibration. You will want to check this box if the window is used for taking active readings. All workflows created before this change will have that box unchecked.

We recommend you remove the zoomed in CIE chart you might have on 3D Cube calibration layouts. This window can cause CalMAN to crash during calibration. This window has already been removed from the official Color Cube (3D LUT) workflow.

Download Link

post #19 of 71 Old 11-13-14, 07:55 PM
Senior Shackster

Re: Free calman colorchecker software !!!

CalMAN 5.4.0 Build 1800 Open Beta Released @ 14 November 2014

Release Notes

Added support for the madVR TPG (pattern generator). Supported for Enthusiast, Ultimate, and Studio licenses.

Improved gamut retargeting accuracy

Updated interface for the new HP Dreamcolor firmware (v 230)

BT1886 is now selectable in the DDC Controls within CalMAN for the Panasonic AX9xx series displays

Added some fixes for 3D LUT crashes. Also put some code in that we hope will give us some more information for existing crashes.

Added the new Lightning LUT Workflow.

Added CalMAN Eyeglass - SpectraCal's NEW 3D LUT Visulization Tool. Upload your own photos to this independent app to see the before-and-after effects of your 3D LUT calibration.

Download Link

post #20 of 71 Old 11-26-14, 06:07 AM
Senior Shackster

Re: Free calman colorchecker software !!!

CalMAN 5.4.0 RC1 - Build: 1806 Released @ 25 November 2014

New Features

Lightning LUT Technology: generate corrective 3D LUTs in five minutes or less. CalMAN’s new Lightning LUT technology allows users to quickly correct the output of their video monitors. Unique interpolation algorithms allow CalMAN to provide an accurate 3D LUT calibration while only reading a select number of points in a 3D colorspace. Available in CalMAN Ultimate.

IR Profiling (Intelligent Resolution Profiling): create corrective 3D LUTs that fit your unique needs and time constraints. The process of creating a 3D LUT in CalMAN now offers users the option of setting specific time and quality preferences before beginning a 3D LUT calibration. Create a 3D LUT in under an hour or set no time constraints for a maximum quality calibration. Available in CalMAN Ultimate and CalMAN Professional.

Free CalMAN Eyeglass 3D LUT Visualization Tool: upload your own photos to SpectraCal's free 3D LUT visualization tool to compare before-and-after results of 3D LUT calibrations. Located in the CalMAN Main Menu.

Added support for ASSIMILATE SCRATCH® and SCRATCH Lab® digital workflows as pattern generators. Supported in CalMAN Ultimate.

Added ASSIMILATE SCRATCH to the format drop-down on the SpectraCal Cube Generator.

Added support for the Lumagen Radiance 21xx series video processors with higher baud rate when using the built-in USB connection in CalMAN Professional and CalMAN Ultimate.

Added support for the Colorimetry Research CR-100 colorimeter in all license levels of CalMAN for Business.

Updated keyboard shortcuts for greater usability. New shortcuts are as follows:

A = AutoCal/AutoCube
C = Continuous Read
H = Read Grayscale High
L = Read Grayscale Low
S = Series Read
X = Stop
Arrow Key Right = Next Workflow Page
Arrow Key Left = Previous Workflow Page
Space Bar = Single Read

Added new Lightning LUT workflow to CalMAN Ultimate. Provides 3D LUT calibrations exclusively with CalMAN’s new Lightning LUT technology.

Changes

Updated interface for the new HP DreamColor firmware (v.230)

BT.1886 is now available in the CalMAN DDC controls for the Panasonic AX900 series displays.

Resolved Issues

Resolved issue where target lines weren't drawing on deltaE charts in reports.

Resolved issue where White and Black points were incorrect on Saturations Sweeps when in PC Levels.

Resolved issue with the VP401 where patterns could get out of sync.

Known Issues

On the CR-100, if you have initialized the meter with Sync On, then switch it off and then back on, the meter will still function as if Sync is set to off. You need to reinitialize the meter before Sync will enable again.

Notes

For Workflow Designers using CalMAN’s Design Mode Feature: We have uncoupled the in workflow pattern window for performance reasons. This means that CalMAN will not wait for this window to update before taking a reading. In cases where you have created workflows which use these windows for taking readings, you will need to make a modification. When getting properties on these windows, you will see a new option called Sync Pattern for Calibration. You will want to check this box if the window is used for taking active readings. All workflows created before this change will have that box unchecked.

We recommend you remove the zoomed in CIE chart you might have on 3D Cube calibration layouts. This window can cause CalMAN to crash during calibration.

Download Links