Free calman colorchecker software !!! - Page 3 - Home Theater Forum and Systems - HomeTheaterShack.com

post #21 of 71 Old 12-05-14, 04:28 PM
Senior Shackster

Re: Free calman colorchecker software !!!

CalMAN 5.4.0 RC2 - Build: 1816 Released @ 05 December 2014

Changes (since RC1)

Added support for APL Patterns with madTPG. Requires madVR 0.87.11 or greater

When connecting to madTPG, CalMAN will attempt to connect over the local interface first. If this fails, it will then fall back to the entered IP Address.

Resolved issue with APL Patterns with ASSIMILATE SCRATCH.

Resolved issue with 3D LUT calibration on the 5 point Radiance models.

Enhancements to 3D LUT profile interpolation for better results near black.

Download Links

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.

Software: LightSpace CMS, SpaceMan ICC, SpaceMatch DCM, CalMAN 5, CalMAN RGB, ChromaPure, ControlCAL
Video Processors: eeColor 3D LUT Box, Darbee DVP-5000 - Pattern Generator: DVDO AVLab TPG
Meters: JETI Specbos 1211, Klein K-10A, i1PRO2, i1PRO, SpectraCAL C6, i1Display PRO, Chroma 5 PRO
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #22 of 71 Old 12-18-14, 03:37 PM
Senior Shackster

CalMAN 5.4.0 Final - Build: 1829 Released @ 18 December 2014

New Features

Lightning LUT Technology: generate corrective 3D LUTs in five minutes or less. CalMAN’s new Lightning LUT technology allows users to quickly correct the output of their video monitors. Unique interpolation algorithms allow CalMAN to provide an accurate 3D LUT calibration while only reading a select number of points in a 3D colorspace. Available in CalMAN Ultimate.

IR Profiling (Intelligent Resolution Profiling): create corrective 3D LUTs that fit your unique needs and time constraints. The process of creating a 3D LUT in CalMAN now offers users the option of setting specific time and quality preferences before beginning a 3D LUT calibration. Create a 3D LUT in under an hour or set no time constraints for a maximum quality calibration. Available in CalMAN Ultimate and CalMAN Professional.

LUT Retargeting: create multiple 3D LUTs for your monitor, each with different colorspace standards, with only one set of readings. CalMAN is now able to convert any LUT file to a new colorspace. Have you created a corrective 3D LUT for Rec.709 but also need one for D-Cinema? Use the display tab in CalMAN to create a D-Cinema 3D LUT from any other CalMAN LUT file. Available in CalMAN Ultimate. Note: it is recommended that users start with a larger colorspace 3D LUT and retarget to a LUT with a smaller colorspace.

Free CalMAN Eyeglass 3D LUT Visualization Tool: upload your own photos to SpectraCal's free 3D LUT visualization tool to compare before-and-after results of 3D LUT calibrations. Located in the CalMAN Main Menu.

Added support for ASSIMILATE SCRATCH® and SCRATCH Lab® digital workflows as pattern generators. Supported in CalMAN Ultimate.

Added ASSIMILATE SCRATCH to the format drop-down on the SpectraCal Cube Generator.

Added support for the Lumagen Radiance 21xx series video processors with higher baud rate when using the built-in USB connection in CalMAN Professional and CalMAN Ultimate.

Added support for the Colorimetry Research CR-100 colorimeter and CR-250 spectroradiometer in all license levels of CalMAN for Business.

Added support for Photo Research AQL meter.

Updated keyboard shortcuts for greater usability. New shortcuts are as follows:
A = AutoCal/AutoCube
C = Continuous Read
H = Read Grayscale High
L = Read Grayscale Low
S = Series Read
X = Stop
Arrow Key Right = Next Workflow Page
Arrow Key Left = Previous Workflow Page
Space Bar = Single Read

Added new Lightning LUT workflow to CalMAN Ultimate. Provides 3D LUT calibrations exclusively with CalMAN’s new Lightning LUT technology.

Changes

Updated interface for the new HP DreamColor firmware (v.230)

BT.1886 is now available in the CalMAN DDC controls for the Panasonic AX900 series displays.

Made enhancements to 3D LUT profile interpolation for better results near black (CalMAN Ultimate).

Optimized memory usage loading and unloading workflows.

Resolved Issues

Resolved issue where target lines weren't drawing on deltaE charts in reports.

Resolved issue where White and Black points were incorrect on Saturations Sweeps when in PC Levels.

Resolved issue with the VP401 where patterns could get out of sync.

Resolved issue with APL patterns in ASSIMILATE SCRATCH (CalMAN Ultimate).

Resolved issue with 3D LUT calibration on the 5-point Radiance models.

Resolved performance issues with deltaE charts.

Notes

For Workflow Designers using CalMAN’s Design Mode Feature: We have uncoupled the in workflow pattern window for performance reasons. This means that CalMAN will not wait for this window to update before taking a reading. In cases where you have created workflows which use these windows for taking readings, you will need to make a modification. When getting properties on these windows, you will see a new option called Sync Pattern for Calibration. You will want to check this box if the window is used for taking active readings. All workflows created before this change will have that box unchecked.

We recommend you remove the zoomed in CIE chart you might have on 3D Cube calibration layouts. This window can cause CalMAN to crash during calibration.

Download Links

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.

Software: LightSpace CMS, SpaceMan ICC, SpaceMatch DCM, CalMAN 5, CalMAN RGB, ChromaPure, ControlCAL
Video Processors: eeColor 3D LUT Box, Darbee DVP-5000 - Pattern Generator: DVDO AVLab TPG
Meters: JETI Specbos 1211, Klein K-10A, i1PRO2, i1PRO, SpectraCAL C6, i1Display PRO, Chroma 5 PRO
post #23 of 71 Old 12-18-14, 03:45 PM
Senior Shackster

CalMAN ColorChecker Now Includes 3D LUT Visualization Features

See how accurate your monitor could be with new virtual 3D LUT capabilities and a free LUT visualization tool.

Now you can do more than test the accuracy of your display. Create a virtual 3D LUT in ColorChecker to see the difference a calibration could make! CalMAN can now create a virtual correction matrix unique to your monitor's color performance so you can see just how good your display could be. Once you've created the virtual 3D LUT in ColorChecker, upload your own photos and images to CalMAN Eyeglass and see the before-and-after effects of your corrective 3D LUT.

Download CalMAN 5.4 ColorChecker (Free Version) to get started.

(Above: photo viewed in CalMAN Eyeglass with corrective 3D LUT uploaded. Photo is rendered in split screen with the native display output on the left, and the corrected output on the right. This image is for demonstrative purposes only and will appear differently on different displays.)

Download CalMAN ColorChecker QuickStart Guide

post #24 of 71 Old 12-24-14, 04:43 PM
Senior Shackster

CalMAN 5.4.0a - Build: 1831 Released @ 24 December 2014

Download Links

post #25 of 71 Old 12-29-14, 06:04 PM
Senior Shackster

CalMAN 5.4.0b - Build: 1833 Released @ 29 December 2014

New Features

This adds the HP DreamColor II and Eizo (1D) displays as well as pattern generators to the Studio Lite license.

Resolved Issues

Fixes a crash when closing the Meter Profiling window.

Download Links

post #26 of 71 Old 01-14-15, 10:46 AM
Senior Shackster

CalMAN Eyeglass 3D LUT Visualization Tool

See CalMAN Eyeglass in action! Load you own photos and images into CalMAN Eyeglass to see the before-and-after effects of your 3D LUT calibrations. Watch this video to learn more about SpectraCal’s new 3D LUT visualization tool with complete instructions on how to use it yourself. CalMAN Eyeglass in included free with the download of CalMAN ColorChecker (Free Version).

post #27 of 71 Old 01-15-15, 02:39 AM
Senior Shackster

CalMAN 5.4.1 Open Beta - Build: 1847 Released @ 14 January 2015

New Features

Added Include Black in AutoCal Adjustments check box. This is available under the Workflow Advanced Options tab. This is saved with the workflow. Prior to this change, if you selected a specific Black Level, CalMAN would attempt to calibrate black to this specified level.

With this box unchecked, CalMAN will instead use this as the value of black for its calibration calculations. Black will not be adjusted, but the targets will be calculated using this specified black.

New History runtype. For you workflow developers, there is a new run type called History. This cal allow you to take multiple readings repeated readings and have them all chart together. In order for this to work, you need to set the layout to History and your graphs to History. There need to be at least one chart on the layout which is set to the runtype of your readings.

For example: if I wanted to have a history of how 100% reads over time, I might throw out an RGB chart and a luminance chart set to history. I might then also add a RGB chart set to single point which is set to grayscale. For grayscale points on the layout, I would set it to White Only.

We'll work on putting together a demo layout/workflow to show this new feature off. In the mean time, we'd love to get feedback from you out there on how you view this new feature and see what tasks you can come up for it.

Changes & Fixes

Resolved licensing issue for the CR-250 meter

CalMAN now requires version 0.87.13 of madVR. No new functionality yet, but some is coming that requires a later version.

Download Links

post #28 of 71 Old 01-21-15, 07:27 PM
Senior Shackster

CalMAN 5.4.1 Open Beta - Build: 1852 Released @ 22 January 2015

Release Notes

Added a Points remaining count for all point based AutoCubes.

Added a Dataset Segment Size. This allows the user to segment a very large dataset into smaller pieces for display in a layout. When the number of datapoints exceeds the set amount, a selection box appears on the left side of the slider bar, allowing the user to switch between segments. By default this is set to 500 points. This can be done under Settings\Advanced Measurement Options and is only available for ColorChecker or History run types.

Interactive AutoCube (legacy) has been re enabled for those users who wish to use it. This can be enabled under Settings\Application Measurement Options.

Resolved an issue where the .3dx (Eyeglass) LUT file was not being written after an AutoCube if Include Black in AutoCal Adjustments was unchecked.

Resolved a licensing issue which would cause CalMAN to crash if the user entered a Studio Lite license with an existing Studio Express license.

Download Links

post #29 of 71 Old 01-30-15, 02:38 PM
Senior Shackster

CalMAN 5.4.1 Open Beta - Build: 1856 Released @ 30 January 2015

Release Notes

Added support for the following 2014 EIZO models
CG247, CG277, CX241, an CX271

Download Links

post #30 of 71 Old 02-05-15, 07:37 PM
Senior Shackster

CalMAN 5.4.1 RC1 - Build: 1862 Released @ 05 February 2015

New Features

Added "Include Black" option in AutoCal Adjustments checkbox. This is available under the Workflow Advanced Options tab and is saved with the workflow. With this box unchecked, CalMAN will not adjust absolute black in calibrations, but custom black level targets may still be set within the workflow.

Added "Points Remaining" indicator to progress windows for point-based 3D LUT calibrations.

Added support for 2014 EIZO models: CG247, CG277, CX241 and CX271.

Added support for new firmware for Colorimetry Research meters (CR-100, CR-250) that improves meter syncing.

Ultimate License Only: added new History runtype that allows users to display multiple readings on the same chart.

Ultimate License Only: added ST.2084 gamma formula for high dynamic range (HDR) displays.

Enthusiast License Only: added new History runtype that allows users to display multiple readings on the same chart.

Changes

Changed default setting for input and output on the DVDO TPG to "Limited." This assures the output levels of the device are not compressed.

CalMAN support for madVR pattern generator and 3D LUTs now requires version 0.87.13 of the madVR software.

Computer monitor workflows no default to full PC levels (0-255) for compatibility with the sRGB gamma standard.

Resolved Issues

Resolved licensing issue with the CR-250 spectroradiometer.

Resolve an issue that would cause CalMAN to crash or stop during a 3D LUT calibration or LUT retargeting.

Resolved an issue that prevented workflow charts from updating properly.

Download Links