Free calman colorchecker software !!! - Page 4 - Home Theater Forum and Systems - HomeTheaterShack.com

post #31 of 71 Old 02-12-15, 06:27 PM
Senior Shackster

Re: Free calman colorchecker software !!!

CalMAN 5.4.1 RC2 - Build: 1868 Released @ 12 February 2015

New Features

Coming Soon...

Changes

Coming Soon...

Resolved Issues

Coming Soon...

Download Links

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.

Software: LightSpace CMS, SpaceMan ICC, SpaceMatch DCM, CalMAN 5, CalMAN RGB, ChromaPure, ControlCAL
Video Processors: eeColor 3D LUT Box, Darbee DVP-5000 - Pattern Generator: DVDO AVLab TPG
Meters: JETI Specbos 1211, Klein K-10A, i1PRO2, i1PRO, SpectraCAL C6, i1Display PRO, Chroma 5 PRO
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #32 of 71 Old 02-20-15, 03:21 AM
Senior Shackster

CalMAN 5.4.1 Open Beta - Build: 1876 Released @ 20 February 2015

Changes & Fixes

1) Hopefully we have fixed the crashes people have been seeing. These are generic Windows crashes, which cause CalMAN to just exit.

2) Hopefully have resolved an issue which could cause CalMAN to hang (or go run off to play with the faeries) at the end of a cube calibration. The dialog box is still there, the progress bar still moves, but no progress is made.

3) Changed the meter mode default for the CR-250 from Fast 2x to Normal

4) Reduced discontinuities in the WTW region of a WTW LUT when only profiling to reference white.

5) Resolved issue that would cause points to remain on any chart which used a filtered data set. This was most noticeable on the CIE chart during cube calibrations.

Download Links

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.

Software: LightSpace CMS, SpaceMan ICC, SpaceMatch DCM, CalMAN 5, CalMAN RGB, ChromaPure, ControlCAL
Video Processors: eeColor 3D LUT Box, Darbee DVP-5000 - Pattern Generator: DVDO AVLab TPG
Meters: JETI Specbos 1211, Klein K-10A, i1PRO2, i1PRO, SpectraCAL C6, i1Display PRO, Chroma 5 PRO
post #33 of 71 Old 02-26-15, 04:17 PM

I am ashamed to say, I tried the free Calman studio DL and just can't figure it out

Tried it for 2-3hours, watched videos and tried again. how do I get it to do more then the basic stuff and actually get to give me the option to save a profile to my pc?

The 3d Cube thing just shows me what image will looklike after adjustments, which looks worse then the before image, lots of yellow/brown instead of white in the image.

Wanted to calibrate my projectors seperately due to one having a green tint and other having a darker violet tint due to running passive 3d filter kit.
post #34 of 71 Old 03-05-15, 03:53 PM
Senior Shackster

CalMAN 5.4.1 - Build: 1891 Released @ 05 March 2015

New Features

Added "Include Black" option in AutoCal Adjustments checkbox. This is available under the Workflow Advanced Options tab and is saved with the workflow. With this box unchecked, CalMAN will not adjust absolute black in calibrations, but custom black level targets may still be set within the workflow.

Added "Points Remaining" indicator to progress windows for point-based 3D LUT calibrations.

Added support for 2014 EIZO models: CG247, CG277, CX241 and CX271.

Added support for new firmware for Colorimetry Research meters (CR-100, CR-250) that improves meter syncing.

Ultimate License Only: added new History runtype that allows users to display multiple readings on the same chart.

Ultimate License Only: added ST.2084 gamma formula for high dynamic range (HDR) displays.

Added LCD LED Blue/Green colorimeter tables for X-Rite i1Display Pro (OEM and retail).

Changes

Changed default setting for input and output on the DVDO TPG to "Limited." This assures the output levels of the device are not compressed.

CalMAN support for madVR pattern generator and 3D LUTs now requires version 0.87.13 of the madVR software.

Computer monitor workflows now default to full PC levels (0-255) for compatibility with the sRGB gamma standard.

Changed meter mode default for the CR-250 from Fast 2x to Normal.

CalMAN now writes 3D LUT/profile files directly to the hard drive previous to writing the files to 3D LUT hardware.

CalMAN now supports up to 99 different meter tables for the Klein K10 devices.

Resolved Issues

Resolved licensing issue with the CR-250 spectroradiometer.

Resolve an issue that would cause CalMAN to crash or stop during a 3D LUT calibration or LUT retargeting.

Resolved an issue that prevented workflow charts from updating properly.

Resolved an issue that prevented CalMAN from writing 1D LUTs to EIZO CX models.

Resolved an issue that caused CalMAN to crash when connecting to the SpectraCal C3 colorimeter.

Corrected luminance scaling issue in meter profiles.

Resolved an issue with CalMAN PC levels for the DVDO TPG.

Resolved an issue with data plotting for charts with a filtered data set. This was especially noticeable on CIE charts during 3D LUT calibrations.

Reduced discontinuities in the whiter-than-white (WTW) region of a 3D LUT when profiling to reference white (235).

Known Issues

There is a known issue with Windows 8 and the Blackmagic Design HDLink drivers which cause CalMAN to crash when writing to the device.

Download Links

post #35 of 71 Old 03-17-15, 06:36 PM
Senior Shackster

CalMAN 5.4.2 - Build: 1901 Released @ 17 March 2015

Changes

Added a minor delay to the Assimilate SCRATCH and madTPG pattern generators.

Changed DDC setting in CalMAN Client 3 to be disabled by default, rather than enabled.

CalMAN Client 3 now supports Mac OS X Yosemite, version 10.10.2.

Updated Monitor-Standard and Monitor-Advanced workflows.

Resolved Issues

Resolved an issue with the CR-100 that would cause CalMAN to crash when no light was being read by the meter.

Resolved an issue where CalMAN would crash or hang when scaling during a 3D LUT calibration or retargeting.

Resolved an issue with the NIST Certification section in the Meter Connect Tab.

Download Links

post #36 of 71 Old 03-30-15, 07:10 PM
Senior Shackster

CalMAN 5.4.2 - Build: 1911 Released @ 30 March 2015

Changes

Not yet announced.

Download Links

post #37 of 71 Old 04-10-15, 06:58 PM
Senior Shackster

CalMAN 5.4.2b - Build: 1912 Released @ 10 April 2015

Resolved Issues

Resolved an issue where an iRP Cube calibration would ignore the specified or read black when making its calculations. This could cause gamma to be off in some situations.

Resolved an issue where CalMAN would crash when connecting to Client 3 as a Display with DDC enabled on some monitors.

Download Links

post #38 of 71 Old 04-10-15, 07:55 PM
Senior Shackster

CalMAN 5.5.0 Open Beta - Build: 1922 Released @ 10 April 2015

New Features

Added support for software 1D LUTs using the SpectraCal CalMAN Cube Generator.

Added support for the Prisma 3D LUT Box.

Added additional 1D LUT points for the isMini. (61 for Video and 65 for PC).

Resolved crash in CalMAN when closing madTPG after having disconnected.

Resolved an issue where CalMAN was using 0 for black level with iRP 3D Cubes instead of the read or specified blacks. This would throw off gamma.

Resolve a crash in CalMAN when connecting to Client 3 as a display with DDC enabled for some monitors.

Added support for the new version of Virtual Forge for Mac and the new Virtual Forge for Windows.

The ports Virtual Forge uses have changed. For the new versions, you will want to connect via SpectraCal instead of AVFoundry.

Added Include Black in AutoCal Adjustments check box. This is available under the Workflow Advanced Options tab. This is saved with the workflow. Prior to this change, if you selected a specific Black Level, CalMAN would attempt to calibrate black to this specified level.

With this box unchecked, CalMAN will instead use this as the value of black for its calibration calculations. Black will not be adjusted, but the targets will be calculated using this specified black.

New History runtype. For you workflow developers, there is a new run type called History. This cal allow you to take multiple readings repeated readings and have them all chart together. In order for this to work, you need to set the layout to History and your graphs to History. There need to be at least one chart on the layout which is set to the runtype of your readings.

For example: if I wanted to have a history of how 100% reads over time, I might throw out an RGB chart and a luminance chart set to history. I might then also add a RGB chart set to single point which is set to grayscale. For grayscale points on the layout, I would set it to White Only.

Download Links

post #39 of 71 Old 05-14-15, 04:39 PM
Senior Shackster

CalMAN 5.5.0 Open Beta - Build: 1935 Released @ 14 May 2015

Release Notes

Added ST 2084 to the Studio license.

Added the ability to manually specify a sync number for the CR-100 meter.

DeltaE charts no longer display target lines by default. They can be enabled by those with design mode on the properties for the chart.

Values for the target lines for DeltaE charts have changed. They are now at 1,3, and 10 instead of 3,5, and 10.

Improved or resolved issue where deltaE charts might not populate in reports.

Resolved issue that caused the Expand Video to PC Levels check box for the Mobile Forge pattern generator to not work.

Download Links

post #40 of 71 Old 06-10-15, 07:18 PM
Senior Shackster

CalMAN 5.5.0 - Build: 1952 Released @ 10 June 2015

New Features

Added support for software 1D LUTs in raw .csv format (CalMAN Ultimate).

Added support for Prisma 3D LUT Box (CalMAN Ultimate/Enthusiast).

Changes

Added additional calibration points for Fujifilm IS-Mini 3D LUTs (video 61 points, PC 65 points).

New versions of VirtualForge can now be found in the Manufacturer dropdown of the CalMAN Source Tab under "SpectraCal", as opposed to "AVFoundry." VirtualForge will remain listed under AVFoundry for any versions previous to build 1.1.302.

Added ability for users to specify a manual sync number for the CR-100 meter.

DeltaE charts no longer display target lines by default. The lines, when enabled, display targets at 1, 3 and 10 as opposed to 3, 5 and 10 as they were previously.

Mouse-overs for DeltaE charts now display a ColorChecker swatch for the selected color as well as the DeltaE value.

Disabled the "Include Stabilizing Delay for Read All" setting by default.

CalMAN will no longer calculate Contrast Ratio unless both black and white readings have been taken.

Resolved Issues

Resolved crashes that occasionally occurred when connecting to Client 3 as a display.

Resolved issue with IR Profiling black level targets.

Resolved issue with "Expand to PC Levels" option in the Source Control Tab.

Resolved data population issue for DeltaE charts in reports.

Resolved looping issue with point-based IR Profiling.

Resolved issue with 4-Color-Matrix tool.

Download Links