Free calman colorchecker software !!! - Page 5 - Home Theater Forum and Systems - HomeTheaterShack.com

post #41 of 71 Old 07-02-15, 05:48 PM
Senior Shackster

Re: Free calman colorchecker software !!!

CalMAN 5.5.1 Preview - Build: 1964 Released @ 02 July 2015

''With the holiday weekend swiftly approaching, we decided to do a 5.5.1 preview release to the forums. This is basically 5.5.1 final, but is not going up on the web site until next week.''

Release Notes

Added support for OSEE as pattern generator for Ultimate, Studio, and ColorChecker license levels.

Added the OSEE file format for cube calibrations in SpectraCal Cube Generator.

Added a check box on the Source tab for madVR to force it into full screen mode while CalMAN takes readings. The window will be returned to its previous state when readings are done. This requires madVR version 0.88.14 or higher.

Resolved issue where Target lines on deltaE charts might not display once enabled.

Added Rec BT.2020 UHD and D65 P3 Gamuts to Studio Express and Studio Lite licenses.

Resolved an issue where Pattern Auto Advance would apply to an automated pattern generator.

Resolved an issue on the Lumagen Radiance (all models) where CalMAN would not reset the internal 3D LUT at the start of a cube calibration.

Resolved an issue where CalMAN would not recreate a settings file on startup if it were missing. This would cause CalMAN to crash on startup.

Fixed typo on the ColorChecker button on the last layout of the Studio Introduction workflow.

CalMAN for Business Download Link

CalMAN Home Theater Download Link

CalMAN Studio Download Link

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.

Software: LightSpace CMS, SpaceMan ICC, SpaceMatch DCM, CalMAN 5, CalMAN RGB, ChromaPure, ControlCAL
Video Processors: eeColor 3D LUT Box, Darbee DVP-5000 - Pattern Generator: DVDO AVLab TPG
Meters: JETI Specbos 1211, Klein K-10A, i1PRO2, i1PRO, SpectraCAL C6, i1Display PRO, Chroma 5 PRO
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #42 of 71 Old 07-06-15, 06:47 PM
Senior Shackster

CalMAN 5.5.1 Final - Build: 1964 Released @ 06 July 2015

New Features

Added support for OSEE to function as a pattern generator (CalMAN Ultimate).

Added OSEE file format for cube calibrations within SpectraCal’s Cube Generator (CalMAN Ultimate).

Changes

Changed the default pattern delay setting for Eizo displays.

Added a check box within the source tab for madVR. This button will force the patterns to go into fullscreen mode while CalMAN is taking readings. The window will return to its previous state when the readings are finished. This feature requires madVR version 0.88.14 or higher.

Disabled the "Include Stabilizing Delay for Read All" setting by default.

CalMAN will no longer calculate Contrast Ratio unless both black and white readings have been taken.

Resolved Issues

Resolved issue where deltaE chart target lines might not be displayed once they are enabled.

Resolved issue where Pattern Auto Advance would apply to an automated pattern generator if going from a manual pattern generator to an automatic generator.

Resolved crashes that occurred when CalMAN would not recreate a settings file on startup if it were missing.

Resolved an issue that would occur on the Lumen Radiance (all models). CalMAN would not reset the internal 3D LUT at the start of a cube calibration.

Fixed a typo ColorChecker button on last layout of Studio Introduction workflow.

Download Links

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.

Software: LightSpace CMS, SpaceMan ICC, SpaceMatch DCM, CalMAN 5, CalMAN RGB, ChromaPure, ControlCAL
Video Processors: eeColor 3D LUT Box, Darbee DVP-5000 - Pattern Generator: DVDO AVLab TPG
Meters: JETI Specbos 1211, Klein K-10A, i1PRO2, i1PRO, SpectraCAL C6, i1Display PRO, Chroma 5 PRO
post #43 of 71 Old 07-14-15, 05:46 PM
Senior Shackster

CalMAN 5.5.2 Open Beta - Build: 1966 Released @ 14 July 2015

Release Notes posted from SpectraCAL's Support Team

''So, we've got a new build that makes changes to the Radiance. Specifically we've changed how we connect and how we perform resets to 3D LUTs. This should speed up performance in these areas.

I've worked on this with a Radiance XD, 20xx, and 21xx series models and everything looks good, but we'd really like to get feedback from the field. Let us know how its going for you, if you have any issues, etc.''

Download Links

post #44 of 71 Old 07-22-15, 07:09 PM
Senior Shackster

CalMAN 5.5.2 Open Beta - Build: 1970 Released @ 22 July 2015

Release Notes

Added support for the Panasonic 2015 CR/CX/CZ models. I don't have confirmation on the regions that support this functionality, but it should be all of the regions which were supported before (Us/Canada/EU/NZ/Asia). Japan might also be added, but I don't have confirmation.

Added the ability to add an extra delay when switching in/out of full screen mode for madTPG. This delay applies to both Normal and Exclusive modes. Settings show up on the Source tab. The delay slider is in 1/100 of a second. We're looking into keeping full screen up during series reads, but that is going to have to wait until 5.6.0. This now requires madVR version 0.88.20 or higher.

Known Issues

We've added some extra grayscale points for the isMini, but they aren't quite working right at the moment.

We've added a White OLED edr to the C6, but the file is missing from the installer so its not working at the moment.

CalMAN Eyeglass is currently crashing when opening image files.

Download Links

post #45 of 71 Old 08-01-15, 07:31 AM
Senior Shackster

CalMAN 5.5.2 Open Beta - Build: 1977 Released @ 01 August 2015

Release Notes

The newly added White OLED table for the C6 is now in and functional.

Added SMTPE level points for 1D LUTs on the isMini

Resolved issue that caused CalMAN Eyeglass to crash when loading an image file.

Resolved issue that would cause the Jetis to not work with CalMAN is they were only calibrated 380-780.

Tutorial Basic and Tutorial Advanced workflows have been replaced with a new Home Express workflow. This is designed around MobileForge instead of calibration DVDs. We'd love some feedback on this new workflow.

Added capability for a Brightness and Contrast patterns for MobileForge.

Download Links

post #46 of 71 Old 08-05-15, 04:50 PM
Senior Shackster

CalMAN 5.5.2 Final - Build: 1979 Released @ 05 August 2015

New Features

Added support for 2015 Panasonic models: CR, CX, & CZ

Added a configurable delay when enabling/disabling full screen mode for madTPG. This is configurable under the source tab and is labeled in 1/100 seconds. Requires madVR 0.88.20 or higher.

Added a white OLED table for the C6 meter.

Changes

Improved connection and LUT reset performance with the Lumen Radiance when it is connected for 3D LUTs.

Added SMTPE level points for 1D LUTs for the Fujifilm IS-mini LUT box. (CalMAN Ultimate)

Removed DeltaE field on ICC creation layout for the ‘Monitor - Advanced workflow’.

Home Theater Tutorial workflows have been replaced with the new ‘Home Express workflow’

Renamed Home Theater workflows to follow new naming convention.

Resolved Issues

Resolved issue where CalMAN Eyeglass would crash when opening an image file. (CalMAN Professional & Ultimate)

Resolved an issue with Jeti Specbos 1211 meters if they were calibrated only to visible range. (CalMAN Professional & Ultimate)

Download Links

post #47 of 71 Old 09-02-15, 04:24 PM
Senior Shackster

CalMAN 5.6.0 Open Beta - Build: 2136 Released @ 02 September 2015

Release Notes

Optimized AutoCube algorithms for grayscale performance in general as well as a focus near black.
For those of us performing cube calibrations, we really want to get your feedback on this.

Added Support for the Astro VG series pattern generators (Ultimate, Professional, Expert, Studio, and ColorChecker)

Added madVR support to the Professional license level (Pattern Generator and Display)

Added new FSI models to the drop down box for the FSI Display

Prisma has been added as a drop down selection for format for the SpectraCal Cube Generator

Qinc Prisma has been added as its own entry as a display. This creates a LUT file that can be uploaded to the device using the Prisma's interface. (Ultimate, Professional, Studio, Enthusiast)

Resolved an issue where the Load LUT File button on the 3D LUT DDC Controls screen was not working.

Resolved an issue that would cause hangs/crashes when performing a 3D LUT calibration in PC Levels.

Removed Manual DVDs. Pattern Change Prompts under the default Source option still function as usual.

Removed support for all IR controlled devices except for the SpectraCal DPG line.

Download Links

post #48 of 71 Old 09-08-15, 05:40 PM
Senior Shackster

CalMAN 5.6.0 Open Beta - Build: 2143 Released @ 09 September 2015

Release Notes

Added support for the Murideo pattern generator to the Ultimate, Professional, Expert, Studio, and ColorChecker license levels.

Resolved various errors and crashes when creating a 3D LUT.

Added 25% Only and 50% Only as options for Saturation sweeps.

Added 2pt Grayscale and Dynamic Range layouts to the Quick Analysis workflows.

Added the ability to show 8, 10, or 12 bit levels on the slider bar

Note: For those of you who have been seeing crashes or having issues with 3D LUTs, give it a run on this build and let us know how it goes.

Download Links

post #49 of 71 Old 09-22-15, 02:12 PM
Senior Shackster

CalMAN 5.6.0 Open Beta - Build: 2158 Released @ 22 September 2015

Release Notes

Updated the Quick Analysis workflow to include 2pt Grayscale and Dynamic Range layouts.

Major updates to the HT Enthusiast and SI Professional workflows.

Minor tweaks to the SI Basic and SI Advanced workflows.

Added RGB Triplet support for the QD 804 pattern generator.

Added Drift Compensation*

*The beginnings of Drift Compensation have been in since the first 5.6.0 beta and we've been working on improving the algorithms since.

CalMAN's iRP calibration takes additional measurements to track the drift of the display over the time it is under testing. This allows the measurement data to be corrected for both luminance and chromaticity to produce a final 3D LUT with a higher level of accuracy. This is especially valuable on displays that exhibit image retention.

Download Links

post #50 of 71 Old 09-23-15, 07:00 AM
Elite Shackster

engtaz

My System

nice need to try it out

Don't you like how music can make a bad day better.