Free calman colorchecker software !!! - Page 6 - Home Theater Forum and Systems - HomeTheaterShack.com

post #51 of 71 Old 09-28-15, 07:46 PM
Senior Shackster

Re: Free calman colorchecker software !!!

CalMAN 5.6.0 Open Beta - Build: 2166 Released @ 29 September 2015

Release Notes

Not announced yet.

Download Links

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.

Software: LightSpace CMS, SpaceMan ICC, SpaceMatch DCM, CalMAN 5, CalMAN RGB, ChromaPure, ControlCAL
Video Processors: eeColor 3D LUT Box, Darbee DVP-5000 - Pattern Generator: DVDO AVLab TPG
Meters: JETI Specbos 1211, Klein K-10A, i1PRO2, i1PRO, SpectraCAL C6, i1Display PRO, Chroma 5 PRO
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #52 of 71 Old 10-08-15, 03:13 AM
Senior Shackster

CalMAN 5.6.0 RC1 - Build: 2175 Released @ 07 October 2015

Release Notes

New Features

- CalMAN’s built-in pattern generator can now generate Dolby Vision enabled patterns. With Dolby Vision's unique gamut remapping, we also have included gamut targets for both the VIZIO RS65 and RS120 flagship displays. Additional Dolby Vision gamut support will be included as additional displays are made available. (Expert, Professional, Ultimate)

- CalMAN's (IRP) 3D LUT calibration now takes additional measurements to track the drift of the display while a calibration is taking place. This allows the measured data to be corrected for both luminance and chromaticity which produces a final 3D LUT with a higher level of accuracy. This is especially valuable on displays that exhibit image retention. (Ultimate)

- Added support the Astro VG series pattern generators. (Expert, Professional, Ultimate)

- Added support for the Murideo SIX-G pattern generator. (Expert, Professional, Ultimate)

- Added 25% only and 50% only levels as options for Saturation sweeps. (All)

- Added the ability to show 8, 10, or 12 bit levels on the slider bar. (All)

- Added full RGB triplet support for the Quantum Data 804 pattern generator. (Ultimate)

- Added support for Murideo Prisma format found under the SpectraCal Cube Generator. (Ultimate)

- Added the Murideo Prisma as a display option. This creates a LUT file that can be uploaded into the device through the Murideo utility. (Professional, Ultimate)

Changes

- CalMAN now defaults to cd/m2 (Nit) instead of fL (foot lambert) for brightness measurement units. (All)

- Removed Manual DVD support. (All)

- Removed support for all IR controlled devices except for the SpectraCal DPG product line. (All)

- Added new FSI models to the ‘model’ drop down for FSI displays. (Flanders, Ultimate)

- Added support for madVR as both a Pattern Generator and Display. (Professional)

- Updated the following workflows:
- Quick Analysis
- SI Advanced
- SI Basic
- SI Professional
- HT Enthusiast

Resolved Issues

- Resolved an issue where the ‘Load LUT File’ button on the 3D LUT DDC controls was not working. (Ultimate)

​- Resolved an issue that would cause hang-ups/crashes when performing a 3D LUT calibration with PC Levels selected. On some devices an error message would appear stating the points were not supported for the device. (Ultimate)

Download Links

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.

Software: LightSpace CMS, SpaceMan ICC, SpaceMatch DCM, CalMAN 5, CalMAN RGB, ChromaPure, ControlCAL
Video Processors: eeColor 3D LUT Box, Darbee DVP-5000 - Pattern Generator: DVDO AVLab TPG
Meters: JETI Specbos 1211, Klein K-10A, i1PRO2, i1PRO, SpectraCAL C6, i1Display PRO, Chroma 5 PRO
post #53 of 71 Old 10-17-15, 05:39 AM
Senior Shackster

CalMAN 5.6.0 - Build: 2180 Released @ 16 October 2015

Release Notes

New Features

CalMAN’s built-in pattern generator can now generate Dolby Vision enabled patterns. With Dolby Vision's unique gamut remapping, we also have included gamut targets for both the VIZIO RS65 and RS120 flagship displays. Additional Dolby Vision gamut support will be included as additional displays are made available. (Expert, Professional, Ultimate)

CalMAN's (IRP) 3D LUT calibration now takes additional measurements to track the drift of the display while a calibration is taking place. This allows the measured data to be corrected for both luminance and chromaticity which produces a final 3D LUT with a higher level of accuracy. This is especially valuable on displays that exhibit image retention. (Ultimate)

Added support for the Astro VG series pattern generators. (Expert, Professional, Ultimate)

Added support for the Murideo SIX-G pattern generator. (Expert, Professional, Ultimate)

Added 25% only and 50% only levels as options for Saturation sweeps. (All)

Added the ability to show 8, 10, or 12 bit levels on the slider bar. (All)

Added full RGB triplet support for the Quantum Data 804 pattern generator. (Ultimate)

Added support for Murideo Prisma format found under the SpectraCal Cube Generator. (Ultimate)

Added the Murideo Prisma as a display option. This creates a LUT file that can be uploaded into the device through the Murideo utility. (Professional, Ultimate)

Changes

CalMAN now defaults to cd/m2 (Nit) instead of fL (foot lambert) for brightness measurement units. (All)

Removed Manual DVD support. (All)

Removed support for all IR controlled devices except for the SpectraCal DPG product line. (All)

Added new FSI models to the ‘model’ drop down for FSI displays. (Flanders, Ultimate)

Added support for madVR as both a Pattern Generator and Display. (Professional)

Updated the following workflows:
- Quick Analysis
- SI Advanced
- SI Basic
- SI Professional
- HT Enthusiast

There is now a check box for the Quantum Data 780C to enable HD-SDI output. This option forces the output from the 780C into YCbCr, rather than RGB. With this option checked, you can then set the colorspace to Rec.601, 709, or 2020. (All)

Resolved Issues

Resolved an issue where the ‘Load LUT File’ button on the 3D LUT DDC controls was not working. (Ultimate)

​Resolved an issue that would cause hang-ups/crashes when performing a 3D LUT calibration with PC Levels selected. On some devices an error message would appear stating the points were not supported for the device. (Ultimate)

Download Links

post #54 of 71 Old 11-11-15, 03:05 PM
Senior Shackster

CalMAN 5.6.1 Open Beta - Build: 2195 Released @ 11 November 2015

Release Notes

Resolved an issue with the K-10 where CalMAN would use table 0 when selecting tables above 39.

Resolved issue that could cause data grids to not populate with data on some non English version of windows if the data point used a decimal.

Added HDR-10 support for Quantum Data 780 and 804 models (the 804b is currently having issues and this is on the QD side). Note - This may require newer firmware.

Added APL pattern and variable pattern size wupport to the Quantum Data 780 and 804 models.

Added support for the Astro 876/877 model generators which includes HDR-10 support.

Added the new ColorChecker Video patch set.

Fixed the ColorChecker workflow so it is no longer defaulting to a 5600K white point.

ColorChecker workflow has been renamed to CalMAN Color. That name may change again before final release.

Added a ColorChecker layout to the Dolby Vision workflow.

Changed the CIE chart in the Dolby Vision workflow to CIE 1976.

Minor tweaks to the SI Advanced workflow and report.

Added meter positioning layout to HT Enthusiast workflow.

Download Links

post #55 of 71 Old 11-19-15, 02:59 PM
Senior Shackster

CalMAN 5.6.1 Open Beta - Build: 2200 Released @ 19 November 2015

Release Notes

Resolved an issue with the CR-100 and CR-250 meters that could give read errors near black.

Resolved an issue that could cause datagrids to display data in the wrong columns.

Resolved an issue creating 3D LUT files for TVLogic displays using the SpectraCal CalMAN Cube Generator. This issue did not exist when connecting directly to a TVLogic as a display.

CalMAN now requires madVR version 0.89.17 or higher.

Tweaked 3D LUT algorithms to help reduce possible banding.

Added new 1D LUT formats for the SpectraCal Cube Generator. New formats are .txt (Black magic) and .cube (AJA).

Firmware version 2.3 for the AJA LUT box now allows you to select if the deice is set to Full or SMPTE levels. This option is in the AJA Mini Config utility on the LUT page.

On the AutoCal Setup dialog when creating a cube, there are now 2 options for the AJA – LUT box format for Output Cube Size (right under the File Format drop down). You want to select 17 Points 16-235 if you are running older firmware or if you have selected SMPTE in the AJA utility. You want to select 17 Points if you are running the new firmware and you have set the AJA LUT box to Full in its utility. The setting in the AJA LUT box must be made before running the AutoCube calibration.

Download Links

post #56 of 71 Old 11-20-15, 08:27 PM
Senior Shackster

CalMAN 5.6.1 Open Beta - Build: 2201 Released @ 21 November 2015

Release Notes

Fixed an issue with sync on the CR-100 meter that we introduced with the last beta.

Download Links

post #57 of 71 Old 12-08-15, 01:39 PM
Senior Shackster

CalMAN 5.6.1 RC1 - Build: 2207 Released @ 08 December 2015

Release Notes

New Features

Added new 1D LUT formats for the SpectraCal Cube Generator. New formats are .txt (AJA) and .cube (Black Magic). (Studio)

Added HDR-10 support for Quantum Data 780 and 804 pattern generators (no 804b support at this time). This requires firmware version 15092260 or higher. (Studio, ColorMatch)

Added APL pattern and variable pattern size support to the Quantum Data 780 and 804 pattern generators. (Studio, ColorMatch)

Added support for the Astro 876/877 pattern generators which includes HDR-10 support. (Studio, ColorMatch)

Added the new ColorChecker Video patch set released by X-Rite in October. (All)

Added support for the Canon 1D and 3D LUT formats in the CalMAN Cube Generator. (Studio)

Changes

CalMAN 5.6.1 now requires madVR version 0.89.17 or higher. (Studio)

The ‘ColorChecker’ workflow and license level have been renamed to ‘ColorMatch’. (Studio, Studio Lite, Studio Express)

Improved 3D LUT algorithms to help reduce possible banding. (Studio, Studio Lite, Studio Express)

Added additional data point options for 1D LUTs in the CalMAN Cube Generator. (Studio)

Changed the default delta E threshold for Cuts and Gains AutoCal from 1.0 to 0.5. (Studio, Studio Lite, Studio Express)

Minor adjustments made to the SI Advanced workflow. (Studio)

Minor tweaks made to the Monitor Advanced workflow. (Studio, Studio Lite)

Added a ColorChecker layout to the Dolby Vision workflow. (Studio)

Updated the Monitor Direct (EIZO/HP) workflow. (Studio, Studio Lite)

Resolved Issues

Resolved an issue with the Klein K-10 meter where CalMAN would use table 0 when selecting tables above 39. (Studio, Studio Lite, Studio Express, ColorMatch)

Resolved an issue that could cause data grids to not populate on some non-English versions of Windows if the data point contained a decimal. (All)

Resolved read errors with the CR-100 and CR-250 meters that could be caused when reading near black. (Studio, Studio Lite, ColorMatch)

Resolved an issue creating 3D LUT files for TVLogic displays using the SpectraCal CalMAN Cube Generator. This issue did not exist when connecting directly to a TVLogic as a display. (Studio)

Resolved read error with the Rev. B X-Rite i1 Display Pro meter when reading near black. (Studio, Studio Express, Studio Lite, ColorMatch)

The ColorMatch workflow now defaults to D65 white point and not to a 5600K white point. (Studio, Studio Lite, Studio Express)

Download Links

post #58 of 71 Old 12-23-15, 08:02 PM
Senior Shackster

CalMAN 5.6.1 Open Beta - Build: 2218 Released @ 24 December 2015

Release Notes

CalMAN now requires .NET 4.6.

Some workflow tweaks to SI Advanced, SI Professional, Color Cube, and Dolby Vision workflows.

Added support for 1D LUT for the Prisma. Supports either .csv or .cube file formats.

Resolved an issue for near black banding as well as some overall accuracy improvements for 3D LUTs.

Added an exception handler for the CR-100 meter.

Download Links

post #59 of 71 Old 01-11-16, 07:23 PM
Senior Shackster

CalMAN 5.6.1 Final - Build: 2238 Released @ 11 January 2016

Release Notes

New Features

Added new 1D LUT formats for the SpectraCal Cube Generator. New formats are .txt (AJA) and .cube (Black Magic). (Ultimate)

Added HDR-10 support for Quantum Data 780 and 804 pattern generators (no 804b support at this time). This requires firmware version 15092260 or higher. (Expert, Professional, Ultimate)

Added APL pattern and variable pattern size support to the Quantum Data 780 and 804 pattern generators. (Expert, Professional, Ultimate)

Added support for the Astro 876/877 pattern generators which includes HDR-10 support. (Expert, Professional, Ultimate)

Added the new ColorChecker Video patch set released by X-Rite in October. (All)

Added support for the NEC OEM X-Rite i1 Display Pro meter. (Ultimate)

Added support of 1D LUTs for the Murideo Prisma. Supports either .csv or .cube file formats. (Ultimate)

Changes

CalMAN now requires .NET 4.6 or higher.

CalMAN 5.6.1 now requires madVR version 0.89.17 or higher. (Professional, Ultimate)

The ‘ColorChecker’ workflow and license level have been renamed to ‘ColorMatch’. (Expert, Professional, Ultimate)

Improved 3D LUT algorithms to help reduce possible banding. (Ultimate)

Added additional data point options for 1D LUTs in the CalMAN Cube Generator. (Ultimate)

Changed the default delta E threshold for Cuts and Gains AutoCal from 1.0 to 0.5. (Expert, Professional, Ultimate)

Minor adjustments made to the SI Advanced workflow. (Expert, Professional, Ultimate)

Minor tweaks made to the Monitor Advanced workflow. (Expert, Professional, Ultimate)

Added a ColorChecker layout to the Dolby Vision workflow. (Ultimate)

Updated the Monitor Direct (EIZO/HP) workflow. (Expert, Professional, Ultimate)

Updated the Color Cube (3D LUT) workflow. (Ultimate)

Updated the Dolby Vision workflow. (Ultimate)

Updated 2-point RGB calibration datapoint preset. This selection will now default to match the layout settings. (Ultimate)

Added a 10%/Peak White dataset. (All)

Resolved Issues

Resolved an issue with the Klein K-10 meter where CalMAN would use table 0 when selecting tables above 39. (Expert, Professional, Ultimate)

Resolved an issue that could cause data grids to not populate on some non-English versions of Windows if the data point contained a decimal. (All)

Resolved read errors with the CR-100 and CR-250 meters that could be caused when reading near black. (Expert, Professional, Ultimate)

Resolved an issue creating 3D LUT files for TVLogic displays using the SpectraCal CalMAN Cube Generator. This issue did not exist when connecting directly to a TVLogic as a display. (Ultimate)

Resolved read error with the Rev. B X-Rite i1 Display Pro meter when reading near black. (Expert, Professional, Ultimate)

The ColorMatch workflow now defaults to D65 white point and not to a 5600K white point. (Expert, Professional, Ultimate)

Resolved an issue for near black banding as well as overall accuracy improvements for 3D LUTs. (Expert, Professional, Ultimate)

Added an exception handler for CR-100 meter. (Expert, Professional, Ultimate)

Resolved an issue that could cause crashing with Dolby Vision patterns. (Expert, Professional, Ultimate)

Download Links

post #60 of 71 Old 02-06-16, 03:36 AM
Senior Shackster

CalMAN 5.6.1b - Build: 2241 Released @ 06 February 2016

Changes

Added the ST2084 Gamma formula to the Expert and Professional license levels.

Modified the logo on the Color Cube (3D LUT) Report to a CalMAN logo. (Studio, Expert, Professional, Ultimate)

Fixed an error in the SI Advanced workflow on the Grayscale &Gamma Multipoint Adjust layout. The AutoCal button no longer resets a 3D LUT if it exists. (Studio, Expert, Professional, Ultimate)

Download Links