Free calman colorchecker software !!! - Page 7 - Home Theater Forum and Systems - HomeTheaterShack.com

post #61 of 71 Old 04-14-16, 05:24 AM
Senior Shackster

Re: Free calman colorchecker software !!!

CalMAN 5.7.0 Open Beta - Build: 2331 Released @ 13 April 2016

Release Notes

CalMAN 5.7.0 requires updated maintenance. Maintenance expiration date cut off is Jan 1, 2016.

Added Rec2020 support to QD780 and QD804 pattern generators.

Added the OLED Judd Modified white point.

Added Pattern Insertion feature for OLED displays. With this feature enabled, CalMAN will periodically display a full field pattern amidst the normal pattern progression. This feature is under Application Measurement Options and allows the user to specify frequency (in seconds), pattern duration (in seconds) and the pattern level.

Added a "User Mode" Exposure mode for the CR-100 and CR-250 meters.

Added Dolby Vision Golden reference .dvgr file import function for Dolby Vision calibrations.

Added support for the Teradek Colr LUT Box. This functions as both a Display and a Pattern Generator.

Added support for the Panasonic DX (2016) series displays.

Added a new EDR for the C6 to support LCD (LED PFS phosphor) displays.

Added HDR10 support to the Murideo. Requires firmware version 1.70.

Fixed issue connecting to the PR-730. We don't have one of these in house, so we'd love to get verification from the field that all is working well. If you have access to one, please let us know.

Added ST2084 Gamma formula to the ISF Professional license level.

Added support for the NEC and HP branded i1DisplayPro meters to the Ultimate, Professional, Expert, and Studio license levels.

Added support for the ISF Advanced report to the Studio license level.

Added 33 & 65 PC level 1D LUT data point options for the HP DreamColor z27x display.

Added 28 & 56 Video and 33 & 65 PC 1D LUT data points for EIZO displays.

Fixed an issue on the SI Basic, SI Advanced, Quick Analysis, HT Enthusiast, and Color Cube workflows.

The drop down for Colorspace was using an inappropriate data field.

Download Links

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.

Software: LightSpace CMS, SpaceMan ICC, SpaceMatch DCM, CalMAN 5, CalMAN RGB, ChromaPure, ControlCAL
Video Processors: eeColor 3D LUT Box, Darbee DVP-5000 - Pattern Generator: DVDO AVLab TPG
Meters: JETI Specbos 1211, Klein K-10A, i1PRO2, i1PRO, SpectraCAL C6, i1Display PRO, Chroma 5 PRO
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #62 of 71 Old 04-14-16, 04:28 PM
Senior Shackster

CalMAN 5.7.0 Open Beta - Build: 2332 Released @ 14 April 2016

Notes

Fixed a licensing issue.

Download Links

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.

Software: LightSpace CMS, SpaceMan ICC, SpaceMatch DCM, CalMAN 5, CalMAN RGB, ChromaPure, ControlCAL
Video Processors: eeColor 3D LUT Box, Darbee DVP-5000 - Pattern Generator: DVDO AVLab TPG
Meters: JETI Specbos 1211, Klein K-10A, i1PRO2, i1PRO, SpectraCAL C6, i1Display PRO, Chroma 5 PRO
post #63 of 71 Old 05-06-16, 06:28 PM
Senior Shackster

CalMAN 5.7.0 Open Beta 2 - Build: 2341 Released @ 07 May 2016

Release Notes

Added the new HDR10 Calibration workflow and Home HDR report to CalMAN. These are available to the Ultimate, Professional, Expert, Enthusiast, and Studio license levels.

The Home HDR report will also work with the Dolby Vision workflow, for those who do not have access to the Dolby Vision report.

Added Rec BT.2020 HDR Colorspace Target.

Added NETFLIX Computer Monitor and NETFLIX Video Monitor workflows and reports to the Business installer. These workflows and reports require an Ultimate license level.

Added a Teradek specific .cube option in the SpectraCal Cube Generator.

Added support for the AVTOPcontroller for the HDFury Integral 4K60 under sources. By inserting the HDFury Integral 4K60 between a standard pattern generator and display, it can be used to inject HDR10 (ST2086) metadata into the signal.

With the AVTOPcontroller software, CalMAN can change the metadata directly. Otherwise, the HDR10 InfoFrame HEX string data are available under the Source tab and it can be copied into the HDFury Integral 4K60’s Windows software UI manually.

A Quick Start Guide for the HDFury is in progress but not currently available.

Required license levels: Ultimate, Professional, Expert, Enthusiast, Studio, ColorMatch

Added support for both Geometry patterns on the Murideo SIX-G pattern generator in the Specialty Patterns list.

Added support for the Offhollywood OMOD as pattern generator and display. This is 3D LUT support only.

Changed the default data point setting for the Grayscale - Multi layout on the Quick Analysis workflow to 21 instead of 23.

Fixed error in the Visual Verification layout of the Monitor - Advanced workflow which would cause patterns to not display in the in layout pattern window.

CalMAN now properly displays "the report is unlicensed" when attempting to open an unlicensed report.

Headers are now included when copying data out of a datagrid.

Resolved an issue that would cause CalMAN to crash when connecting to the Murideo SIX-G on an incorrect COM port.

Resolved an issue that could cause the SpectraCal C6 meter report abnormal data for very close to black readings.

Cleaned up the Specialty Pattern list for the QuantumData 780 and 804 pattern generators. Also added support for the Inverted Checkerboard pattern. Both it and the Checkerboard pattern will require an updated firmware from QuantumData.

Download Links

post #64 of 71 Old 05-19-16, 04:32 PM
Senior Shackster

CalMAN 5.7.0 RC1 - Build: 2344 Released @ 19 May 2016

New Features

Enhanced Dolby Vision Support

CalMAN now imports Dolby Vision .dvgr files to add or update Dolby Vision Golden References for Dolby Vision calibration. (Expert, Professional, Ultimate)

Added HDR10 Support

New HDR10 workflow. Requires Studio, Expert, Professional, Ultimate, or Enthusiast license levels. (Expert, Professional, Ultimate)

New Home HDR report. This report also works with the Dolby Vision workflow for those Enthusiasts who do not have access to the Dolby Vision report. (Expert, Professional, Ultimate)

Added support for the AVTOPcontroller for the HDfury Integral 4K60 under sources. By inserting the HDfury Integral 4K60 between a standard pattern generator and display, it can be used to inject HDR10 (CEA 861.3) metadata into the signal. With the AVTOPcontroller software, CalMAN can change the metadata directly. Otherwise, the HDR10 InfoFrame HEX string data are available under the Source tab and it can be copied into the HDfury Integral 4K60’s Windows software UI manually. (Expert, Professional, Ultimate)

Widened BT.2020 Support

Added BT.2020 HDR Colorspace Target. (All)

Included Support for Netflix Preferred Vendors

Added NETFLIX Computer Monitor and NETFLIX Video Monitor workflows and reports to the Business installer. Requires the Ultimate license level. (Ultimate)

Improved OLED Support

Added Full Field Pattern Insertion feature for OLED displays. With this feature enabled, OLED auto dimming feature is defeated, which is important to get a proper calibration. This feature is under Application Measurement Options and allows the user to specify frequency (in seconds), pattern duration (in seconds) and the pattern level. (All)

Added the OLED Judd Modified white point. (All)

Panasonic

Added support for the 2016 Panasonic DX800/DX900 displays. (Expert, Professional, Ultimate)

Added a new EDR for the C6 to support LCD (LED PFS phosphor) displays. (Example Panasonic DX800/DX900). (All)

Quantum Data

Added support for Quantum Data 980 pattern generator. (Expert, Professional, Ultimate)

Added BT.2020 support to Quantum Data 780, 804 and 980 pattern generators. (Expert, Professional, Ultimate)

Enhanced the Specialty Pattern list for the Quantum Data 780 and 804 pattern generators. (Expert, Professional, Ultimate)

Added support for the Inverted Checkerboard pattern for the Quantum Data 780 and 804 pattern generators. Requires updated firmware from Quantum Data. (Expert, Professional, Ultimate)

Teradek

Added support for the Teradek COLR as pattern generator and display (3D LUTs) (Ultimate)

Added a Teradek COLR specific .cube option in the SpectraCal Cube Generator. (Ultimate)

OMOD

Added support for the Offhollywood OMOD as pattern generator and display (3D LUTs) (Ultimate)

Added a Offhollywood OMOD specific .cube option in the SpectraCal Cube Generator. (Ultimate)

Murideo

Added HDR10 Support to the Murideo Six-G Pattern Generator. (Expert, Professional, Ultimate)

Added support for both Geometry patterns on the Murideo Six-G pattern generator in the Specialty Patterns list. (Expert, Professional, Ultimate)

X-rite

Added support for the NEC and HP branded i1DisplayPro meters.

Colorimetry Research

Added a "User Mode" Exposure mode for the CRI CR-100 CR-250 meters. (Expert, Professional, Ultimate)

HP

Added 33 & 65 PC level 1D LUT data point options for the HP DreamColor z27x display. (Expert, Professional, Ultimate)

EIZO

Added 28 & 56 Video and 33 & 65 PC 1D LUT data point for EIZO displays (Expert, Professional, Ultimate)(Expert, Professional, Ultimate)(Expert, Professional, Ultimate) (Expert, Professional, Ultimate)(Expert, Professional, Ultimate)

Changes

Changed the default data point setting for the Grayscale - Multi layout on the Quick Analysis workflow to 21 instead of 23. (Expert, Professional, Ultimate)

Headers are now included when copying data out of a datagrid. (All)

Added Dolby Vision Workflow and Report to the ISF license. (Business installer only)

Added ST2084 HDR EOTF Gamma formula to the ISF, Professional, and Expert license levels. (Business only)

Added support for the SI Advanced report to the Studio license level. (Business)
Resolved Issues

Resolved an issue which could potentially cause hangs when generating 3D LUTs. (Expert, Professional, Ultimate)

Resolved issue connecting to the Photo Research PR-730. (Ultimate)

Changed Colorspace dropdown to use appropriate data field on SI Basic, SI Advanced, Quick Analysis, HT Enthusiast, and Color Cube workflows. (Business)

Ensured that patterns display correctly in the layout pattern window in the Visual Verification layout of the Monitor - Advanced workflow. (All installers)

CalMAN now properly displays "the report is unlicensed" when attempting to open an unlicensed report. (All)

Improve error handling when connecting to the Murideo SIX-G on an incorrect COM port. (Ultimate, Professional, Expert)

Resolved an issue that could cause the SpectraCal C6 meter report abnormal data for very close to black readings. (All)

Resolved issue with the Home Enthusiast workflow that would cause it to populate pre data into the Home Report instead of Post. (Ultimate)

Download Links

post #65 of 71 Old 06-09-16, 02:42 PM
Senior Shackster

CalMAN 5.7.0 RC2 - Build: 2353 Released @ 09 June 2016

New Features

Added Direct Load 3D LUT Calibration support for the EIZO CG318-4K and CG248-4K displays. (Ultimate,Studio, Studio Lite)

Added support for the Atomos Shogun (and Flame/Inferno) and Ninja Assassin 3D LUT file format (.cube) to the SpectraCal Cube Generator (3D LUT). (Ultimate,Studio, Studio Lite)

Added Dolby Vision support to the Murideo SIX-G (firmware 1.77 or newer required).

Note - There are currently issues with firmware version 1.77 which causes it to pass the wrong metadata for Dolby Vision to the display. (Ultimate, Professional, Expert, Enthusiast)

Added BT.2020 support for the Murideo SIX-G (firmware 1.77 or newer required). (Ultimate, Professional, Expert,Studio)

Added support for the Murideo SIX-G to the CalMAN Enthusiast license level.

Changes

Minor updates to the Home Advanced workflow (Ultimate, Enthusiast, Control, Basic)

Minor updates to the Home Report (Ultimate, Enthusiast, Control, Basic)

Updated the Dolby Vision Workflow (Ultimate, Professional, Expert, Studio, Enthusiast, Studio)

Resolved Issues

Resolved an issue where CalMAN would default the Murideo SIX-G to the Skintone pattern on connect/disconnect instead of the Grayscale Ramp. (Ultimate, Professional, Expert, Enthusiast, Studio)

Resolved an issue with the Photo Research 700 series meters where you would be unable to restore a saved session created with one of these meters. (UIltimate, Professional, Studio, ColorMatch)

Resolved an issue that would cause failed calibrations on all EIZO models. (Ultimate, Professional, Expert, Enthusiast, Studio, Studio Lite)

Download Links

post #66 of 71 Old 06-22-16, 01:58 PM
Senior Shackster

CalMAN 2016 (Version: 5.7.0) - Build: 2357 Released @ 22 June 2016

Changes from RC2 (Build: 2353)

Rebranding and a new look for all CalMAN downloads. This includes new a splash screen, logos, and some UI improvements.

Resolved an issue where the 2 point 50%, Peak White dataset was not using Peak White.

Download Links

post #67 of 71 Old 07-06-16, 02:44 PM
Senior Shackster

CalMAN 2016 (Version: 5.7.0a) - Build: 2359 Released @ 6 July 2016

Resolved Issues

Resolved an issue where client licenses or client license packs were not being applied correctly.

Download Links

post #68 of 71 Old 08-04-16, 06:38 PM
Senior Shackster

CalMAN 2016 5.7.1 Open Beta - Build: 2391 Released @ 04 August 2016

Release Notes

Added support for the Rhode and Schwarz VTC pattern generator (Ultimate, Professional, Expert, Studio)

Added support for the CRI CR-300 Spectro (Ultimate, Professional, Studio, Studio Lite, ColorMatch)

Added support for the Flanders Scientific BoxIO. This supports 1D and 3D LUTs. (Ultimate, Studio)

Resolved a file permissions issue in the C:\Programdata sub directory which could cause a number of problems including errors adding license keys, log file errors on startup, and similar.

Known Issue

Somehow Quick Analysis workflow got set to PC levels instead of Video levels. Heads up for anyone who might get caught unawares.

Download Links

post #69 of 71 Old 09-09-16, 05:40 PM
Senior Shackster

CalMAN 2016 5.7.1 Open Beta - Build: 2407 Released @ 09 September 2016

This build of CalMAN comes with a time bomb. It will stop functioning on Dec 1, 2016.

Release Notes

Resolved levels issue in the Quick Analysis workflow. (Introduced in Beta1)

Various minor workflow tweaks.

Added 1D LUT support for the Murideo Prisma LUT Box.

Added support to Auto load LUTs on the Murideo Prisma LUT Box

Added an entry in the SpectraCal Cube Generator for the Black Magic Teranex Mini. This is a 33pt .cube file.

Added HDR pattern generator support for the Lumagen Radiance Pro. This is pattern generator only. We do not yet recommend attempting to create HDR calibrations in the Radiance.

Added pattern generator support for the Flanders BoxIO. Loaded LUTs are not applied to the pattern generator. You cannot use the internal generator to verify LUTs. Because of this, it can be used to create a 1D or 3D LUT, but not both.

Note: I have been having some issues recently with writing LUTs directly into the BoxIO. Loading the same LUTs using their interface seems to be working properly. If you have a BoxIO, I would love to hear back to see if anyone else is experiencing this behavior.

Download Links

post #70 of 71 Old 10-14-16, 09:40 PM
Senior Shackster

CalMAN 2016 5.7.1 Open Beta - Build: 2428 Released @ 15 October 2016

Release Notes

Resolved an issue with the BoxIO introduced with the previous beta where CalMAN was unable to upload LUTs into the device. (Ultimate, Studio)

Modified support for the BoxIO internal pattern generator. When a 1D LUT or a 3D LUT is written to a selected memory slot, the LUT is written to both the display output and the internal pattern generator output. The LUTs can now be separately enabled or disabled for the internal pattern generator output on the Source Settings tab, for flexibility when verifying the LUTs. (Ultimate, Studio)

Resolved issue with QD980 where a continuous read would bring up a black pattern regardless of what pattern was selected. (Ultimate, Professional, ISF, Studio)

Added support for the TopCon BM-7A Colorimeter (Ultimate, Professional, ISF, Expert, Studio, Studio Lite, ColorMatch)

Added support for the TopCon RS-3AR Spectro. (Ultimate, Professional, ISF, Studio, Studio Lite, ColorMatch)

Added support for the Jeti Spectraval 1501 meter. (Note - There is currently an issue in the meter's firmware which makes Bluetooth unstable after a disconnect. This does not affect the USB connection. (Ultimate, Studio, Studio Lite, Professional, Expert)

Added support for the built in pattern generator for the Atomos Shogun, Shogun Flame, Shogun Infernal, Ninja Flame, and Ninja Assassin models. (Ultimate, Studio)

Resolved an issue where CalMAN was not properly creating ICC Profiles for Client 3 when a gamma formula was used that used measured black instead of 0 for black. (Ultimate, Professional, ISF, Expert, Enthusiast, Studio, Studio Lite, RGB)

Download Links