Clash of Clans

Tags
clans clash
5K views 18 replies 7 participants last post by  NBPk402 
#1 ·
#4 ·
I have been playing Clash of Clans for several months now. :T

#10 ·
I have a village, I used to pillage and plunder, then all the loot dried up and it just wasn't worth it any more.
I have dropped almost all my trophies and just let let sit there and farm. When I have enough coin or pink to improve something I turn the workers on.
I leave the town hall outside the wall so the little villages that find me can come and take it, sometimes I will set a collector out there with it so they get a little pink and a little coin and they give me a shield.
The only time I raid anymore is if someone else with a powerful village does a full scale attack on my village, then I use revenge to punish them since they have no business dropping down to 600 trophies and raiding the tiny villiages that show up in the attack search at that trophy level.

#11 ·
That's pretty much what I do is revenge attack. I don't set my TH out in the open though because I like people trying to attack my village and coming away disappointed. I get about as much enjoyment out of successful defense of my village as I do attacking others. I also find it irritating when level 130+'s drop down just to farm from the weak.

#19 ·
I check mine daily to upgrade my walls, and defenses. I don't war anymore as I need to many upgrades to be good.

Sent from my SM-T550 using Tapatalk

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.