Home Theater Forum and Systems banner

Okay... what do you av nuts look like...

Tags
av nuts
99K views 222 replies 113 participants last post by  RobKnapp 
#1 ·
Let's see if we can put a pic/face with a name. I know a few members have profile pics, but you can still post a pic here too.

Don't be shy! It's time we see what you look like.... come on.... be brave! Quit makin' excuses!

I'll start us off. I really need to take an updated pic, but I ain't changed much in the last year or so.

This is the better part of me... my wife, Angibug... and then me (if you can stand to look).

Updated February 16, 2013

We are at a reunion which was held at a restaurant.... this is not a bar.

See less See more
#29 ·
Here are some recent portraits of me and mine.

My wife Amy and me
Hair Face People Facial expression Smile

My children, Lydia (0.9), Matthew (5) and Jonathan (7)
People Child Photograph Head Male

#32 ·
Thanks, guys. The photos were taken at a park by one of my wife's friends who is an amatuer photographer.

#35 · (Edited)
O.K, I don't quite consider myself an AV nut but pretty close. Here I am for those who want to put a face to the posts.

sorry about the size, but I wasn't sure what size to make it so it didn't take up half the screen.

Edit: the image was so small I made it my avatar :)

#39 ·
I've been on the shack a couple of months now and this is a very nice site. Hopefully these don't scare too many people off! ;)

This is me and my wife at a medieval wedding, but personally this is exactly the setting and attire I feel most comfortable in... I collect swords and write novels and even have a copyrighted screenplay that's registered with the SGA. Generally I'm into the whole 'knights code' and all that romanticized way we all tend to see that era as even though I know it really was pretty... well, not a nice way to live... plus they didn't have Home Theaters back then so who'd want that?! The second picture is me with the man of the hour, the groom... if I did have to go to battle, this is one guy I'd definitely want on my side... seriously though, this was one cool wedding to go to that was for sure.

Here's some shots of my other hobby and favorite past time... swords...

I actually have a few more than that but ran out of wall space ;)

#40 · (Edited)
well, Heres a couple pics, Me on halloween before my haircut, and me with my Godson Hayden, post haircut, and the light of my life, my son Taylor at a FL tourist trap! and An old band Pic, ahhhh, the 80's, what a wonderfull decade:rofl:

Attachments

#47 ·
Here is my family with our kids. This picture was taken this week actually.

Attachments

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.