Home Theater Forum and Systems banner

Okay... what do you av nuts look like...

Tags
av nuts
99K views 222 replies 113 participants last post by  RobKnapp 
#1 ·
Let's see if we can put a pic/face with a name. I know a few members have profile pics, but you can still post a pic here too.

Don't be shy! It's time we see what you look like.... come on.... be brave! Quit makin' excuses!

I'll start us off. I really need to take an updated pic, but I ain't changed much in the last year or so.

This is the better part of me... my wife, Angibug... and then me (if you can stand to look).

Updated February 16, 2013

We are at a reunion which was held at a restaurant.... this is not a bar.

See less See more
G
#61 ·
Me on the phone on a mountain in Colorado flipping my lip as usual.

Me, my dog, and my daughter Grace. Grace just turned 1 last week and this was my birthday present to her

And for the rest of the family

That look of pure joy is worth a million bucks if you ask me.

#68 · (Edited by Moderator)
And for the rest of the family

That look of pure joy is worth a million bucks if you ask me.
LOL The two dogs are looking at her like what is this thing, it cries, and smells worse then us! NOW, OOHHH NOW ITS MOCKING US BY WALKING ON ALL FOURS!!! :eek:rder:

Lemme guess the other dog with his butt to us is male...begging for the momma's attention

~Bobby

#76 ·
Hello everyone. My name is Mark Techer and I am a home theatre nut. Some of you may know me as CAVX from AVS, but generally I use my real name on forums.

My main focus in HT these days is Constant Image Height or CinemaScope Projection. I'm sure there will many oppertunities to post about that :)

HERE is a link to a recent photo of me (I am on the right of the shot) taken during dinner on New Years Eve...

Mark

#79 · (Edited)
Ok I've seen a trend Kids and greying hair:ponder:
Here are some of the most recent pictures,

Me during a road trip to Memphis, Tn. Aug. 2007

Wife of many years, son "14", son "18", me aka hyghwayman

I can get my family to do anything!

************* :yay:*********** :yay:*******:yay:******* :help::scared::help:

We had a blast at Cedar Point last year (07-2007).

hyghwayman

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.