Home Theater Forum and Systems banner

Okay... what do you av nuts look like...

Tags
av nuts
99K views 222 replies 113 participants last post by  RobKnapp 
#1 ·
Let's see if we can put a pic/face with a name. I know a few members have profile pics, but you can still post a pic here too.

Don't be shy! It's time we see what you look like.... come on.... be brave! Quit makin' excuses!

I'll start us off. I really need to take an updated pic, but I ain't changed much in the last year or so.

This is the better part of me... my wife, Angibug... and then me (if you can stand to look).

Updated February 16, 2013

We are at a reunion which was held at a restaurant.... this is not a bar.

See less See more
#82 ·
My pic is on my website (see below). It is tough being so ruggedly hansome with tousled good looks! Of course, at my age, when girls look at me, I look down to make sure I haven't forgotten my pants! Dennis

#88 · (Edited)
Ok, I guess its time I showed myself.

This was taken just this past weekend (Sept 21/08) during a toure of our LRT (Light Rail Transit) Garage in front of our new SD 160 cars that will soon be running on our existing line.

#89 ·
Looks like I placed my "intro" in the wrong spot! Guess I will have to change my name to Homer.

I will try to post a picture of myself here.

My other enjoyments along with good movie viewing and killer sound is Hot-Rodding. I build some nice HP/Torque into the old Poly 318 Mopars.
Wayne A. Pflughaupt, Home Theater Shack
Gary

G
#90 · (Edited)
Here's a couple pictures:

First and Second - Talladega. We had Hotpit passes and hung out with Bobby Labonte when he was still with Interstate Batteries. So, it's me, my wife and Bobby
Third - My retirement trip to Key West after 23 years in the Army. You'd think I got enough of jumping out of airplanes!!
Fourth - Us and some guys we know...:clap:
Fifth - Yes...my cat...

Attachments

#91 ·
Here I am on the high sea's, I am the one on the left.........:joke:

#99 ·
Here are me, my son Bruce ... my a/v system and spending time unplugged and far from civilization in a canoe are all my favourite things.

These were taken before and after a race just last week - I am trying to hide the fact that I am about to die in that first pic

#101 · (Edited)
Happy New Years from New York. I've been an audio nut since the 70's. I created my first "HT system" when I patched my cablevison decoder into the back of my preamp, and played the audio through my Allison Ones while I watched football games or my favorite movies. I'm sure a lot of you have done some variation of the same for starters. I kicked off the 2009 by picking up an A/V receiver and some 5.1 speakers. I found the Home Theater Shack through a google link and hear I am. I am chomping at the bit to set up the new system so I'll just send a couple of photos for starters. Later:yay:

Attachments

#102 ·
Hi Ron, great to have you here. Have fun, Dennis

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.