Home Theater Forum and Systems banner

Okay... what do you av nuts look like...

Tags
av nuts
99K views 222 replies 113 participants last post by  RobKnapp 
#1 ·
Let's see if we can put a pic/face with a name. I know a few members have profile pics, but you can still post a pic here too.

Don't be shy! It's time we see what you look like.... come on.... be brave! Quit makin' excuses!

I'll start us off. I really need to take an updated pic, but I ain't changed much in the last year or so.

This is the better part of me... my wife, Angibug... and then me (if you can stand to look).

Updated February 16, 2013

We are at a reunion which was held at a restaurant.... this is not a bar.

See less See more
#202 ·
Been a while since I've put one up of me so here is one my daughter took of me this morning.

#203 ·
I like that shade of blue on the walls :D

I'm not sure when this picture was taken, but I'm thinking it was in the very early 90s since my little sister was born in early 1988. I wish I could be this cool today, but I don't think it's possible :)

For comparison, me after a haircut the other day:

#219 ·
Only currebt pic i have is the one posted as my avatar/profile pic. Taken just before i headed in to hospital, so ya horrible pic i know. No recent pic since then, had the skin cancer removed from bottom of the left side of my nose and cheek. Follow up surgey feb 13th, so may be awhile before i am happy enough to be in any more pictures.

#223 ·
My Mug Shot hiking about 8,000 ft on Pike Peak

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.