Home Theater Forum and Systems banner

Okay... what do you av nuts look like...

Tags
av nuts
99K views 222 replies 113 participants last post by  RobKnapp 
#1 ·
Let's see if we can put a pic/face with a name. I know a few members have profile pics, but you can still post a pic here too.

Don't be shy! It's time we see what you look like.... come on.... be brave! Quit makin' excuses!

I'll start us off. I really need to take an updated pic, but I ain't changed much in the last year or so.

This is the better part of me... my wife, Angibug... and then me (if you can stand to look).

Updated February 16, 2013

We are at a reunion which was held at a restaurant.... this is not a bar.

See less See more
#4 ·
Newbie, but thought I would post a pic of my girlfriend & I(she is "allowing" me to put together HT room - in our townhouse)
And a pic of my daughter, dad & myself - yep, I'm old enough to ahve a daughter this age...and this pic is 3 years old...

Photograph Fun Snapshot Jaw Smile

Community

#22 ·
The first pic (in front of the store) is of me and a good friend Michelle. The second is me and my significant other.

Im no taller than 6'2" lol. I do look huge next to michelle though...shes only 5'2". ;)

Jack, nice pic of you two :)

#27 ·
Here is a more recent and accurate picture of me and the mrs. and a friend of ours Kristen in the background ;)

Go giants! :bigsmile:Yeah...myfro is fake but I think it looks nice...along with her beer helmet ;)

Happy Halloween

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.