Home Theater Forum and Systems banner

Greetings from Belgium

Tags
belgium
1K views 8 replies 9 participants last post by  Todd Anderson 
#1 ·
Hello everyone,

I'd like to introduce myself here as a new member.
My name is Ryan, I live in Belgium, my hobbys are cycling, watching good movies with great sound and have some spare time with my wife an two kids Louis and Marie.
I have always had a passion for home theater cinema but as I have more then one hobbys and kids going to school, etc I cannot spend all my money to this part.

I had to have my pana plasma tv together with a Bose Acoustimass6 system for 10 years now and I really thought I had a good system.
But since last year I was looking for something new and a lot of people told me there is a big difference between this and some big floorspeakers with a good center and sub.

So I have been looking for some good and not too expensive speakers and I came out on Klipsch.
Since they have made a new range the Reference Premiere I have been waiting till last week to get these.
I also had some old Supertech speakers which I tested as surround speakers but then I bought together with the Klipsch RP-250F, RP-250C and R-110SW some new white Q Acoustics 2010i as rears.
I also invested in a new end of range AV receiver : Onkyo TX-NR515 instead of my previous Sony STR-DE497

You can see in the pictures which I had before and how it is now.
A friend of me made this white tv stand to test it out because we want to buy a nice one if everything is setup with the speakers. And I had to have another tv stand to fit in my center speaker.

Ofcourse it was all kind with the tiny little cubes and no wires in the back so I had to do some rework with the wires for the surrounds.

My wife is not very pleased with these big speakers but we'll manage it :help:

So in a few words and pics I have told you how it all has been and I hope to get some advise here to get this setup real good.
Here we also have a forum called htforum.nl and there also some good guys there but I'd like to have some second opinions.

Attachments

See less See more
#3 ·
Welcome to the SHACK... Glad you joined.

#6 ·
Welcome to Home Theater Shack. We hope that you will become part of the HTS community and enjoy both contributing to help others and find value in what others have posted.

#7 ·
Welcome aboard

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.