Home Theater Forum and Systems banner

New seeker of REW

Tags
seeker
733 views 4 replies 4 participants last post by  Todd Anderson 
#1 ·
Hi folks. I'm hardly new to HT, but definitely to HTS. I've been a member of AVS Forums for many years and, thanks to pointers in the REW related forums and downloads, I'm here (at least as a primary incentive) to explore the REW Forum.

I pretty much assume that HTS may well have a lot more to offer also and want to explore other areas as I have time. In AVS Forums, I'm known as richlife -- the extension on my username here is due to managing my own internet activities and the year that brought about the greatest changes in my life.

Because it's relevant, I've copied my AVS Forums signature here:

Home Theater in a Vaulted Living Room
Yamaha RX-A3060 w/ Elan Z-Fan; Config: 7.2.4 (switchable to 7.2.2 + Zone2)
Mirage Speakers: OM-6 (FLR), MC-si (C), OM-R2 (SLR), FRx-nine (BLR); ELAC A4s (FP), RSL C34Es (RP)
aci Titan subs (2), Fronts/Backs include powered subs; RP amp: AudioSource AMP100VS
Panasonic Bluray: DMP-BD60; TV: Vizio UHD 4K, M55-C2

#5 ·
Welcome!

If you use Facebook or Twitter, click on the supplied links and follow us! It's a great way to find out about new equipment reviews, news, and HTS forum announcements. We also feature lots of other content.

Also, if you have a completed Home Theater or Two-Channel system, get your first five posts out of the way and create a thread about your room! You can create Theater threads (here) and Two-Channel channel threads (here)! If you're designing and building, we have threads (Theater and Two-Channel) where you can feature your builds, too! It's a great way to share photos, ideas, and get feedback!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.