Home Theater Forum and Systems banner

Tags
718 views 4 replies 5 participants last post by  Tonto 
#1 ·
hi. I am a new member. I have built my own speakers with passive and active crossovers. I am now interested in a 5.1 surround in my room but would like to use a 5.1 sound card and something like rew and my calibration USB mike for total room sound balance. is there a post I can read to start with

#4 ·
Welcome to HTS!

If you use Facebook or Twitter, click on the supplied links and follow us! It's a great way to find out about new equipment reviews, news, and HTS forum announcements. We also feature lots of other content.

Also, if you have a completed Home Theater or Two-Channel system, get your first five posts out of the way and create a thread about your room! You can create Theater threads (here) and Two-Channel channel threads (here)! If you're designing and building, we have threads (Theater and Two-Channel) where you can feature your builds, too! It's a great way to share photos, ideas, and get feedback!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.