Home Theater Forum and Systems banner

Hello all!

699 views 3 replies 4 participants last post by  Todd Anderson 
#1 ·
Dear community!

Although I am new here, I am using REW for some years now. I used to work as a acoustic development engineer in the professional audio industry for 15+ years. I am still passionate about acoustics therefore I am doing some DIY projects in my free time e.g. building and modifying studio monitors, repairing and modifying microphones, improving room acoustics, building and repairing studio equipment and so on. I have been working with measurement systems amd analysis tools from Klippel, DAAS, Audio Precision, Tektronics, Brüel&Kjael and so on.

I am happy that REW has become such a powerful and useful tool and there is a huge community that appreciates that.

Kind regards
Tom

#4 ·
Hey Tom!

If you use Facebook or Twitter, click on the supplied links and follow us! It's a great way to find out about new equipment reviews, news, and HTS forum announcements. We also feature lots of other content.

Also, if you have a completed Home Theater or Two-Channel system, get your first five posts out of the way and create a thread about your room! You can create Theater threads (here) and Two-Channel channel threads (here)! If you're designing and building, we have threads (Theater and Two-Channel) where you can feature your builds, too! It's a great way to share photos, ideas, and get feedback!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.