Home Theater Forum and Systems banner

Hello from Belgium

Tags
belgium
1K views 12 replies 12 participants last post by  guerrax 
#1 ·
Hi everyone. My name is Xavier I'm from Belgium. I'm currently working on my Home theatre and I found this website to help me for measurements in the room. So I'm waiting for the Berhinger microphone ordered. Now I'm reading to learn how to do these measurements with RAW EQ. Seems not easy but I'm decided to improve the sound in my home theatre and place my acoustics panels. Thank you for your pleasant welcome.

#2 ·
Welcome to the Forum. Have fun. Dennis

#13 ·
I would like to thank every single one of you because of your welcome. This is very pleasant and makes me feel comfortable here. In deed when you start learning curves...ahhh. You see probably better than I do.

Ok that freaked me out in the beginning. But now it goes better than before. ( 3 days)

And english is't my first language so. It seems to be immediately more complicated than it really is.

So really thank you. At least it shows I'm not alone. And I felt right down in the sanctuary of sound's nerds.

Sorry for my english.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.