Home Theater Forum and Systems banner

Greetings from Belgium

Tags
belgium
1K views 19 replies 14 participants last post by  HTip 
#1 ·
Hello all,

My name is Philip and I am a HT-enthousiast. I was pointed here by friends who use REW a lot. Great piece of software by the way :T

Together with my wife, I've build my own cinema in our basement. We enjoy watching movies and concerts, listening to music and playing games there. I have documented the whole project, but at the moment the project is, apart from some cosmetic details, finished.

When we're not in our cinema, we like being outdoors and go hiking and cycling. I enjoy photography as well, so you can see I have no problem spending my spare free time ;)

If you like to know more or see my cinema or the project just let me know...

Grtz, Philip

#3 ·
Thanks Mark. I will post some pictures there. I noticed there is a board for ongoing projects. Shall I post some pictures from the build there also?

Yes, you wish to do a build thread as well if you like. The idea of the thread I gave a link for is for 'completed' home theaters, but who's home theatre is ever 'complete'? I know mine is always having some form of change even if it is simply equipment upgrades.

#10 ·
Welcome to the Forum. Have fun. Dennis

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.