Home Theater Forum and Systems banner

Hello all, nice site!!

Tags
nice site
1K views 5 replies 5 participants last post by  nova 
G
#1 ·
Hello all,

I am registering to look for help in aligning my Mistubishi WT-A42 HDTV. Our TV started not turning on after it warmed up a few months ago, then last Thursday it turned off on it's own, and would not turn on again. I held menu and input and got a "22" trouble code, which meant a short circuit.

I replaced both convergence IC's, and a 5A pico fuse on the power supply. I was an "AT" in the Navy, so I have some experience with tron stuff.

Now the set turns on, but the picture is all jacked up. The three guns are all misaligned. I have the service manual, but now I need to figure out how to get a HD test signal into the set so I can align everything.

Thanks for the awesome site, and hopefully I can figure the alignment out soon.

Rob:gah:

#3 ·
Welcome Rob. Post your question in the Manufacturer's Service and Support forum and I will research it for you. I don't recall the service menu codes for that model and will have to look it up, but you can set the DTV input to generate 1080i sync in the option menu (service level). Be more specific about what is out of alignment and maybe post some pix and I will try to help.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.