Home Theater Forum and Systems banner
2K views 12 replies 9 participants last post by  ALMFamily 
#1 · (Edited)
I am a new member. I have been living in Sweden, Denmark and now in the City of Vaasa in Finland. I understand I have to write - was it five - new posts: That´s OK

#3 · (Edited)
In Sweden I later bought B&O LOUDSPEAKERS: Surprisingly good quality!! Also the Bang & Olofsen SUBWOOFER - which looks excactly like one of my wife´s beautiful white hatboxes :whistling: :whistling:

To avoid a woman's complains I started to use for DVD movies the best WIRELESS HEADPHONES i could find. After testing all the world's absolutely best wireless headphones I am today more than satisfied - actually I am overjoyed and sometimes using them 8 hours whole working - with especially the two following ones: SENNHEISER HDR or RS 180 and now their new flagship with absolute miracle movie sound: The faboulous SENNHEISER RS 220. I will try to past a LINK for you down here:

http://en-us.sennheiser.com/audiophile-headphones-wireless-digital-rs-220

The thing i am missing today is a really good VIDEO PROJECTOR: any good advises?

#6 · (Edited)
....this year in Finland I bought from the US this new revolutionary NUFORCE DDA-100 completely digital amplyfier, this creative invention came directly from California. It will replace my bulky B&O and all my towers of other analog amps, high TOWERS of boundless expensive HiFi stuff - often to be boundless stupid and show off to my guests...

Nuforce DDA-100 is so much, much better in every way - and this NEW innovation, this revolutionary american amplifier fits into my pocket!

Now my videos and films are driven by iMac 27" ( 2012 ) - and the sound is beautifully, crystal clearly amplyfied by this excellent minimal Nuforce DDA-110.

I am now testing another revolution: The new AMPHION IOS+ loudspeakers: Already the first tests with videos, DVDs and YouTube takes my breath away in clearity, feeling of space in the beautiful and completely unique sound - up to the smallest details in instruments and tinyest breathing, raindrops or coughing. I wish you could be here in my multiple use music studio: sit here and watch a movie and and listen to the minimal looking but so unbelievably large sounding Amphion ion+ loudspeakers:

http://www.amphion.fi/en/home/amphion-combinations/

The meeting of NUFORCE AMPs and AMPHION speakers must have been made arranged in heaven, a match made by the most creative of all creative angels - naturally directed by somebody like Steve Jobs himself on his iMac 27" - this really multiple-use video-audio-center....crossing borders between pictures and sound.... My God: if this great iMac only had more 'in and outs'

NOTICE: DOES ANYBODY KNOW quality methods and ways - perhaps details how to cable - in connecting a iMac 27" ( 2012 ) to a VIDEO PROJECTOR , the model of which you can at the same time recommend to me?

#8 ·
Welcome to the Home Theater Shack. I too own B&O gear. I have the 8000 center, cassette and turntable. I also have a 1900 Beomaster. My systems have evolved greatly over the years. The journey is half the fun.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.