Home Theater Forum and Systems banner

Hi and thanks for the great site.

Tags
great site
1K views 7 replies 7 participants last post by  tonyvdb 
#1 ·
I guess this should have been my first post on the site but I figured it's better late than never...:R

I joined the site about ~1 week ago in order to download some the REW software and the cal files for my RS SPL meeting and started reading through/posting in the REW and BFD forums. To say the information I have found and the advice I have received helpful would be a huge understatement.

I recently started venturing out into some of the other forums within the Shack (mostly the room acoustic forum) and what I originally observed in the REW and BFD forums seems to be consistent throughout all of the Shack. I tip my hat to the people that run the Shack as well as all the people that make up the community. This is a great site, a wealth of information, and a great group of people that are willing to share their obvious wealth of knowledge.

Thanks for offering such a great site and I can't believe I haven't discovered this site before.

#4 ·
Rich, I, too was glad to find this site. So much good and decent stuff here. Welcome. Keep us informed as to your audio hobby. Dennis

#8 ·
Hey Rich, Welcome to the Shack. Hope you find the information here as useful as I did.
Enjoy your stay

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.