Home Theater Forum and Systems banner

From Québec, Canada

Tags
canada quebec
1K views 7 replies 6 participants last post by  drdoan 
G
#1 ·
Hello shack

I'm new to the Shack but not to the site. I've been a fan of Home Theater for a long time now and i've been upgrading my system over the years. I am about to change my receiver and it has rekindle my love for everything that deals with HiFi equipments. From what i've been reading so far i especially like hometheatershack.com for the awesome respect that you guys have for each other and how you're trying to makes us feel at home. :)

I'm at work so i don't have my spec sheets here but here is what i have:
Toshiba 65" 1080i ( the top model model of 2003)
Optoma Projector HD78DC DLP 1080i
Kenwood THX receiver (pretty old)
Energy connoisseur speakers C9 series
2 Bic america subwoofers 15"
Samsung Bluray something 1400
Toshiba XA2 HD DVD player
Hi def EXpress View DTV
plus tons of other stuff either put away or in other rooms around the house.

We have 4 children with one living at home, one in University of Guelph and the other two are working.

I am an underground electric powerhouse operator for Quebec Hydro. I work in LG2 James Bay though i do not live there. I take the plane every Tuesday to get there and back.

So hi again Shack and you should hear from me very soon since i'm debating on 2 models of A/V receiver and i need and respect your opinions.

Luc:wave:

See less See more
#3 ·
Welcome to the Shack Luc, Its good to see another Canadian on board.
Feel free to ask away. I am sure you will find the answers to your questions here.

What receivers are you interested in?

#8 ·
Hi Luc, great to have you here. Looks like you are on your way to audio bliss! Have fun, Dennis

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.