Home Theater Forum and Systems banner

Hei,Just another Norwegian guy

3K views 10 replies 6 participants last post by  Loffen 
#1 ·
That want to learn some more about home theater sound.
I live in this aera www.geiranger.no and is a kind of JBL/Parasound geek :dumbcrazy:.
For the moment I use Parasound C2,JC1,A21,A52,D3,P2 and JBL Ti10k,6k,2k,Center and two Tik Subs.
And I have just bought a pair of JBL K2 S9800 and a Array 880 center that will arrive next week.
Hopefully I will be bulding a new living room during the summer and will need some tips and tricks,that is the main reason for me to join HTS.

Espen

#6 ·
I think the Tik's is one of the most underestimated speaker series from JBL,the build quality is superb,they will play and sound great in everything from a stereo setup to a homecinema (I have a 7.2 setup) I will say that they are neutral with a thouch of that great JBL sound,never boring and a good WAF.
And they still use the design,take a look at the Array 1500 sub and compare it to the Tik sub :T

And this is a link to my set up in Norwegian,but there is some more pictures there and you will see why I need a new living room :hsd: http://minhjemmekino.no/Loffen68

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.