Home Theater Forum and Systems banner

Hi ALL!!

1K views 9 replies 6 participants last post by  Typhoonracer 
G
#1 ·
After owning a car fi business years ago...(yea I am one of the guys you can blame for the THUMP THUMP from the cars around here...) its time I stopped spending $$$ on Car FI stuff and work on my new house!
My project is the theater room in our basement. I have put some photos up in the gallery under inexpensive HT.
I just found that I will have to add a Breaker panel to the existing one so I have enough legs to cover the gear i have. (not that its killer power hungry but the box has a BUNCH of circuits doubled up already and i don't like that) Plus i need a heavy drop for my garage so might as well do it right.

i am updating progress in the gallery so let me know what yall think!

God bless!
Steve

PS I want this!!!!!>>>>>:hsd:

#4 ·
Great to have you here, Ty. Have fun. Dennis

G
#8 ·
the thump thump was the $$$ maker in the car-fi buis....Believe me if I could afford Mark Levinson or Krell mono blocks and Apogee Scintillas, I would....
But for now its the Yamaha RX-V2400, my Crown CE 1000 for the subs and Polk Audio LSi 9s up front LSi 7 center and polk surrounds.....
With 5 kids to feed I gotta keep the priorities straight.....

Steve

PS Mark what kind of racing are you into??

G
#10 ·
87 TR??
thats cool, if you look at my nick you should be able to guess that I race a 1992 GMC Typhoon... 11.45@121 best ET so far.... 0 to 60 in less then 3 sec. BUT I am always working on the dumb thing.....

see if this works...

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.