Home Theater Forum and Systems banner

Hi! From the South

Tags
south
1K views 11 replies 7 participants last post by  nova 
G
#1 ·
Joined up a few days ago, been surffin the site since then. Great info and people here, Glad I joined.

My name is Jake, I'm from south Louisiana. Love HT. I'm a big vintage Polk fan (as you can see in my sig). Been a member of the Polk forum for years now and a memeber of thehometheaterSPOt a while back. I'm also a huge Star Wars and sci-fi fan. I found this site while looking for a program to calibrate my HT. After finding REW, I started reading different threads.:reading: Wow, what great info you all have here. Looks like this Forum is right up my alley...:T

Jake

P.S. I will try not to get on anyones nerves, but I cant promise anything...:innocent:

#3 ·
Hi Jake, I love Star Wars, too. Yes, even I, II, and, III. I didn't even think Jar Jar Binks is that bad! But, mostly, I love the sound in the series. Welcome, and have fun. Dennis
PS-I am drinking Community Coffee Dark Roast even as we speak!

G
#4 ·
I think you and I are the only ones who dont think Jar-jar wasnt that bad,...lol

The soundtrack in all of the Star Wars masterpeices are some of the best. LOTR was another well recorded trilogy (for SD video), but Transformers has won my heart for best overall recording (in DD+) w/ Harry Potter in close second (w/ TrueHD. Can't wait until SW comes out in HD......NOT BLUE RAY!!!!!,....lol
:hide:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.