My Wifes cancer - Page 6 - Home Theater Forum and Systems - HomeTheaterShack.com

post #51 of 122 Old 07-13-07, 10:30 PM
Senior Shackster

Mazer

Re: My Wifes cancer

Dr F,

Sorry I am very late to this thread. I am glad to read the news from today. Your wife and you will be in my prayers.

Mazer

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #52 of 122 Old 07-14-07, 11:52 AM
Senior Shackster

Ron

Terrific news!

Dallas, Texas

Downstairs: Oak Klipschorns, LaScala (center), Cornwall (sides), Bubinga Heresy I (rear), SVS PB12-Plus/2, Outlaw 990, McIntosh MA6100, (2) MC250, MC2100, Oppo BDP-95, Toshiba HD-A2, Belkin Pure AV PF60, Behringer DSP1124P

Upstairs: McIntosh C2200, MC275 MKIV, Walnut Cornwall I, Oppo BDP-83, Technics SL-1200 M3D, Audio Technica AT150MLX, Richard Gray Power Company 400 Pro
post #53 of 122 Old 07-16-07, 04:17 AM Thread Starter
drf
drf

We have been together for over 10 years now. Thank you everyone, It puts a smile on her face when I tell her there are home theatre nuts all over the world prying for her.

post #54 of 122 Old 07-16-07, 06:11 AM
Senior Shackster
terry

nah, we don't pry, after all you invited us into your life ha ha!

good news tho.
post #55 of 122 Old 07-16-07, 10:30 PM

I'm so glad to hear things are going well!
post #56 of 122 Old 07-31-07, 12:56 PM
Don
Shackster

Don

drf,

I know I am late But I have to tell you how much I am glad to hear that everything is going better for you. Not one here knows what you and your Mrs has gone through over the past month or so because everyone goes through things differently, But I can tell, after reading through this thread that you and your Mrs are very strong people and you can bet that everyone here at Home Theater Shack are with you in this delema you find yourselves in. Anything you need, any time you need to talk to someone,we are here for you.
post #57 of 122 Old 08-01-07, 03:04 AM Thread Starter
drf
drf

Thanks Don, It has been a little while since I last updated this thread, but I am glad to know people are still reading it and care. Today was the last day of chemo treatment, we don't know if there will be a need for more or not so from here on in it is just one day at a time. She needs to have surgery to remove the primary tumer, then after that it is all upto God.

Once again thankyou everyone, I will keep updating this thread as it happens, however for the next few monthes we are hoping it will happen very slowely.
post #58 of 122 Old 08-03-07, 10:05 AM

drf,

Just thought I would tell you something you may not realize.

By sharing your situation with us, and the many good folks here expressing their interest and support, this thread has become a real source of inspiration and a reaffirmation that there are a lot of good hearted and admirable people in every corner of this world. At least for me it has anyway.

You and your wife are often in my thoughts. I look forward to hearing more good news. I second Don's sentiment that we are here and if there is anything you need or just need to vent, please do so knowing there are many here just waiting to help you shoulder this load in whatever small way that we can.

In the meantime make sure you do these things several times every day.

Keep us posted!
post #59 of 122 Old 08-03-07, 03:44 PM Thread Starter
drf
drf

I will, The final round of Chemo has finally finished so now its justhe waiting game until thew doc says its time to do something else.

Thank you all.
post #60 of 122 Old 09-10-07, 06:54 PM

How about an update!