my wife gave birth 8 weeks early! - Page 2 - Home Theater Forum and Systems - HomeTheaterShack.com

post #11 of 38 Old 09-03-12, 11:47 AM Thread Starter
Elite Shackster

My System
Thank you ..it's hard to see but we know he needs to be there until its safe to come home ...hopefully only about 5more days just in time for football Sunday
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #12 of 38 Old 09-03-12, 11:59 AM
Senior Shackster

My System
Re: my wife gave birth 8 weeks early!

my best female friend.her and her husband had a premature baby so small.i could hold that child in one hand.the baby's butt was on the palm of my hand.i was supporting her head with my fingers.she was tiny!that child is 12 years old now.so just because you have a premature child.things can defo turn out to be fine.
post #13 of 38 Old 09-15-12, 05:45 PM Thread Starter
Elite Shackster

My System
Well got some good news from the Dr yesterday he said if my Son doesnt have any bradycardia in the next week he can finally come home on Friday will be almost 6 weeks

post #14 of 38 Old 09-16-12, 01:16 AM
Senior Shackster

That is great news!! It's going to awesome to not have to go to the hospital anymore!! Congrats to you guys!! Keep us updated!!
post #15 of 38 Old 09-16-12, 08:34 PM
HTS Moderator

Joe

My System

Indeed - fantastic news! I will keep saying my

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.

post #16 of 38 Old 09-17-12, 12:20 AM
Elite Shackster
Maverick

Congratulations! 8 weeks is nothing these days.

Our firstborn daughter was born 12 weeks and three days early, weighing 2lbs and 14 inches from crown to toe. C-section due to preenclampsia. She is now turning 13 with no symptoms of anything at all. In fact she's our most healthy child. Our two fullborne sons are more prone to illness. We spent 2,5 months in hospital watching her grow strong and healthy.

In fact, writing this bring a little tear to my eye. It's amazing how strong the little bodies are, even that early. At 2/3 term they are perfectly formed little human beings. At the time, looking at fullborne babies we thought they were HUGE!

Enjoy your new family!

post #17 of 38 Old 09-17-12, 11:25 AM Thread Starter
Elite Shackster

My System
Quote:
atledreier wrote:
Congratulations! 8 weeks is nothing these days.

Our firstborn daughter was born 12 weeks and three days early, weighing 2lbs and 14 inches from crown to toe. C-section due to preenclampsia. She is now turning 13 with no symptoms of anything at all. In fact she's our most healthy child. Our two fullborne sons are more prone to illness. We spent 2,5 months in hospital watching her grow strong and healthy.

In fact, writing this bring a little tear to my eye. It's amazing how strong the little bodies are, even that early. At 2/3 term they are perfectly formed little human beings. At the time, looking at fullborne babies we thought they were HUGE!

Enjoy your new family!
I'm glad everything worked out so good with your daughter it truly is amazing how strong these babies are its been a long 5 weeks and just can't wait to bring him home, his sister who is 3 has seem him twice from the NICU door will be so happy when hes home
post #18 of 38 Old 09-17-12, 11:29 AM Thread Starter
Elite Shackster

My System
@BX @ALM thank you both prayers truly do work and thank you again I'm just counting down the days for Him to come home And watch a movie with us on the new equipment haha
post #19 of 38 Old 09-19-12, 04:48 AM Thread Starter
Elite Shackster

My System
We got the call we have been waiting for 5weeks now ...today is the day I finally get to bring my boy home. Thank you all for everything...today will probably be the longest day of work
post #20 of 38 Old 09-19-12, 07:35 AM
HTS Moderator

Joe

My System

Huzzah! So happy for you - enjoy the day!