Wife lost her job - Page 2 - Home Theater Forum and Systems - HomeTheaterShack.com

post #11 of 18 Old 05-09-14, 06:45 PM
Elite Shackster

My System
Sorry to hear that Mike. I'll be praying for you guys. Trust God with all this his plan and timing is always perfect.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #12 of 18 Old 05-09-14, 07:09 PM
Shackster

Re: Wife lost her job

I speak from experience. All you both can do is the best you can... and you must work together as a team... roll with the punches... keep your chins up.

I'd say what's ailing me and what's taking everything I worked for my whole life but this your thread.

I don't intend to sound harsh but many of us suffer through difficult times... at least we average folks do. There are those lucky ones who squeak by mostly unscathed in this life but those are the exceptions.

I'm sorry... but worrying so much about it serves no benefit for you or her. The best either of you can do is rebound... get up and beat these things causing you problems.

post #13 of 18 Old 05-10-14, 03:33 AM Thread Starter
HTS Moderator
Reviewer

My System

thanks for all the support guys. I really appreciate it.

post #14 of 18 Old 05-10-14, 09:24 AM
Elite Shackster

Jack

My System

I am very sorry for this bad news Mike, you have my prayers and a huge amount of good karma coming your way. I understand very well, my wife and I both lost our jobs, have encountered some serious medical issues and cobra can be expensive. None the less, I do hope that the universe will be most kind and present your family with a wonderful new and lucrative opportunity.

Good Listening

Jack

"For those who believe no proof is needed for those who don't believe no proof is possible"
post #15 of 18 Old 05-13-14, 02:51 PM
Senior Shackster

prerich

Quote:
Mike Edwards wrote: View Post
well, as some know I've had some fun health issues the last 8 months or so and the day before yesterday we had a fun "trio" of surprises, the main one being that my wife, who happens to carry the health insurance between the two of us...I'm an independent contractor, was told that her entire division at work was being phased out. Which means that 40 people are gone from the company and they only have about 13 positions to absorb the people being lost. just a bit of a nervous time, both for her and I at the moment. Prayers would be appreciated
Prayers up my friend! In the mean time - do not let anything or any news spoil you and your wife's day(s)....Just as this happened in one day - the answer to your prayers will come in the same way...on one certain day. Just live each day the best that you know how, acknowledge God and look for His direction.

Peace Bro Mike.
post #16 of 18 Old 05-13-14, 03:41 PM
Elite Shackster

Sorry to hear about the job loss. Hope she is able to bounce back quickly and find another job soon. Prayers sent to you all. Think positive and postive things will happen.

Main:
Samsung UN75F8000 LED TV, NAD T-777 (7.2 Receiver), Oppo 103 Blu Ray Player, Sony PS4 Gaming Console, Wii U Gaming Console, Panamax MR-5100 Surge Protection, 7 Paradigm Reference series 8" in ceiling speakers (AMS-150R) - 30 degree tilting speakers, 2 Paradigm SE Sub

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.
post #17 of 18 Old 08-18-18, 04:33 AM
Shackster

Robi Haqe

Send a message via Skype™ to robi17

I am so sad to hear the news. DO not worried try to another job I think you will success
post #18 of 18 Old 08-18-18, 09:52 PM
Elite Shackster

RTS100x5

Mike, I am not a believer in prayer , but I do believe strongly in family. friendships , networking and asking for help when needed.... I was in a similar position several years ago and luckily my family was there for me to provide help for several months..This year I was forced to sell my Epson5040 to make ends meet in March.. ...I offer the same when I can these days as my X had been divorced and no job for several months... things will work out and not always the way we would want... I hope the best for you and your wife...