Home Theater Forum and Systems - HomeTheaterShack.com

Home Theater Forum and Systems - HomeTheaterShack.com (https://www.hometheatershack.com/forums/)
-   Care Chapel (https://www.hometheatershack.com/forums/care-chapel/)
-   -   My Wifes cancer (https://www.hometheatershack.com/forums/care-chapel/4920-my-wifes-cancer.html)

drf 05-24-07 04:15 PM

My Wifes cancer

Thought I'd start a new thread for this seeing as its not for me specifically.

taking over from here

Marian was admitted to hospital last night with signs her kidneys were failing due to the Chemo treatment. She has had the flu the last couple of days and that may have been the final straw for her body because the last set of tests she had indicated that everything was going well. Any prayers for her are appreciated.

thanks
DrF

Tiddler 05-24-07 05:39 PM

Re: My Wifes cancer

Dr F,

I am really sorry to hear about your wife. I'm not one for praying so maybe the sound of a strange voice calling on the Lord for your wife's recovery along with some comfort for you, will catch his attention. I can't imagine what life would be like without my Linda and therefore I can only imagine what you must be going through.

Todd

Sonnie 05-24-07 07:58 PM

You know that you and Marian will have my prayers... :T

Prof. 05-24-07 08:46 PM

Rest assured drf, I will be praying for a miraculous turn around of your wife's condition..
BTW...My first wife's name was Marian also...

drf 05-24-07 10:50 PM

thanks everyone.

Fincave 05-25-07 04:42 AM

You and your family are in my thoughts and I can only hope for a positive outcome, wish I could help somehow.

Tiddler 05-25-07 07:45 PM

DrF,

How is your wife doing?

Todd

P.S. If this is an inappropriate question, please accept my apologies and disregard it.

drf 05-25-07 11:10 PM

shes doing OK for now, she had a reaction to the antibiotics she was on, so they changed them, she still can't come home for another night and I think she is missing the house and kids. other than that we are having trouble getting info out of the doctors, either there is nothing wrong other than the infection or there is something else going on they aren't telling us about just yet.

Sonnie 05-25-07 11:26 PM

Be sure to keep us posted as soon as you know something. I will continue to pray for her.

drf 05-25-07 11:41 PM

will do, thanks