NFL has arrived - Home Theater Forum and Systems - HomeTheaterShack.com

2Likes

post #1 of 396 Old 09-05-12, 04:14 AM Thread Starter
Elite Shackster

My System
NFL has arrived

My favorite time of the year has arrived the NFL is back by end of this month it gets cool outside and I get to watch football on my new projector!! The only down fall is the agreement with the wife to watch her shows during the week
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 396 Old 09-05-12, 06:03 AM
Elite Shackster

Jeff

My System
Oh yeah! What's not to like about fall? Football on Saturday/Sunday and we can open the windows and shut off the A/C. Nothing like a cool breeze of air flowing through the house while kicked back. Let the men gather and go M-I-Z-Z-O-U and home of the Chiefs.
post #3 of 396 Old 09-05-12, 06:25 AM
Elite Shackster

Re: NFL has arrived

are you guys watching via NFL sunday ticket from DIRECTV? Or via via Sony’s PS3 game console? Or via cable/antenna? I have antenna, so for me what is available on network channels.

post #4 of 396 Old 09-05-12, 06:28 AM
Elite Shackster

Jeff

My System
Time Warner Cable so whatever they show is what I get. As long as I can watch the Chiefs I'm happy. I gave up the Sunday Ticket when I left the service and returned to my home state.
post #5 of 396 Old 09-05-12, 06:33 AM
Elite Shackster

Quote:
JBrax wrote: View Post
Time Warner Cable so whatever they show is what I get. As long as I can watch the Chiefs I'm happy. I gave up the Sunday Ticket when I left the service and returned to my home state.
I just found out that you can get Sunday Ticket without DirecTV via the playstation. Per the link,

"PS3 owners without access to DIRECTV will also be able to receive NFL Sunday Ticket and live stream every out-of-market NFL football game this season for $299.95"

Personally, I never used Sunday Ticket so for me, I see my local team via antenna which is good for me.

yes. I am Ready for some Football!!!!!
post #6 of 396 Old 09-05-12, 06:46 AM Thread Starter
Elite Shackster

My System
Quote:
tripplej wrote:
are you guys watching via NFL sunday ticket from DIRECTV? Or via via Sony’s PS3 game console? Or via cable/antenna? I have antenna, so for me what is available on network channels.
I get the Sunday ticket each year and now that it's 200 dollars makes it even better.
post #7 of 396 Old 09-05-12, 06:50 AM
Elite Shackster

Are any NFL games in 3d? Just curious. I don't have 3d tv but if it is available for those who have 3d, it must be impressive, right?
post #8 of 396 Old 09-05-12, 07:00 AM Thread Starter
Elite Shackster

My System
Quote:
tripplej wrote:
Are any NFL games in 3d? Just curious. I don't have 3d tv but if it is available for those who have 3d, it must be impressive, right?
I think I read something about Verizon doing a 3d preseason game not 100% sure ..but personally I don't think I could wear those glasses for an entire game I think 116inches is close enough for me
post #9 of 396 Old 09-05-12, 07:03 AM
Elite Shackster

I agree wearing the 3d glasses for several hours would take some getting used to.

But, I am sure it must look very impressive in 3d!
post #10 of 396 Old 09-05-12, 08:23 AM
HTS Moderator

Joe

My System

I have always wanted to get Sunday Ticket as I am a Saints fan located in WI, but I have a hard time paying for that because it makes me feel like I have to be home every Sunday to take full advantage of it.

That is REALLY hard to do with 3 kids.

And, no, I did not become a Saints fan recently - been on board since 1982! I so remember the bags on the heads.......

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.