Home Theater Forum and Systems - HomeTheaterShack.com

Home Theater Forum and Systems - HomeTheaterShack.com (https://www.hometheatershack.com/forums/)
-   Chat Box SWAMP (https://www.hometheatershack.com/forums/chat-box-swamp/)
-   -   Guns and Knives (https://www.hometheatershack.com/forums/chat-box-swamp/126154-guns-knives.html)

Sonnie 06-30-15 03:48 PM

Guns and Knives

Several of you know that I opened up Upscale Pawn / Family Firearms recently. If you are looking for a handgun or long gun, let me know. If I can order it for you, I will do so at 10% over cost (minimum $25) + actual shipping via USPS (which is usually $20-25 for handguns and $25-30 for long guns - with insurance).

We are setup with around 25 different distributors, so there is not much we can't get, although there are those few items that are scarce and difficult to find.

We also carry knives... some really nice ones from Benchmade and Zero Tolerance. We can't advertise the prices, but I should be able to beat anyone's prices that show up online, like Knife Center or BladeHQ, etc.

Shoot me a PM and let me know what you are looking for and we'll see what we can do. I can likely save you money... no taxes on out of state sales (outside Alabama).

JBrax 06-30-15 07:21 PM

221 Attachment(s)
Shoot! I just bought a ZT 0560BW last week!

Sonnie 06-30-15 08:28 PM

Re: Guns and Knives

Nice... one of our store managers has the 630 and loves it. I guess I should have posted this a couple of weeks ago, although we just got our shipment in this week. They were pretty tough to get setup with... as was Benchmade. They are peculiar, but we begged and they both finally obliged. We got approved for Emerson as well, but I ain't sure we are going to go with them yet.

JBrax 06-30-15 08:35 PM

221 Attachment(s)
They're definitely overbuilt and will handle anything you throw at them. I also looked into a Chris Reeves Hinderer but they were a little rich for my blood. BTW I liked the Benchmade knives a lot to. A lot of nice choices out there. Are you going to sell Spyderco?

Sonnie 06-30-15 08:54 PM

Yeah... I have all the info for Chris Reeves on my desk, but they are just a little too pricey for us. Plus the minimum buy in is crazy high too.

We thought about Spyderco and SOG, but we can't compete with Amazon on those. Benchmade and ZT are protected, so we can make good deals on those that you can't find online. We only picked up Kershaw, Smith & Wesson, Old Timer, Uncle Henry, CRKT and Buck because we got great deals on them at dealer shows... otherwise we wouldn't be able to compete with online prices on those either. IF we run across some Spyderco or SOG at a show and can get them at a really good show deal, we'll snag a few.

We also have all of the Real Avid products ... Gun Tool, Pistol Tool and their knives.

engtaz 07-01-15 05:03 AM

Ken Onion

Sonnie 07-01-15 11:32 AM

Yes... we have those available thru CRKT.

engtaz 07-02-15 08:30 AM

His sharpener is awesome.

JBrax 07-02-15 08:44 AM

221 Attachment(s)
Quote:

engtaz wrote: (Post 1244962)
His sharpener is awesome.

Pretty much anything with his name on it is going to be awesome. At one time I owned one of his iterations that I believe was made by Kershaw. Unfortunately I lost it on a float trip. :(

B- one 07-02-15 09:10 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Quote:

JBrax wrote: (Post 1244994)
Pretty much anything with his name on it is going to be awesome. At one time I owned one of his iterations that I believe was made by Kershaw. Unfortunately I lost it on a float trip. :(

Did it look like this? I would like to get a nice serrated blade someday.