FS: Garage sale. Raw drivers, speakers, and 7.1 Infinity beta - Home Theater Forum and Systems - HomeTheaterShack.com

Closed Thread

post #1 of 17 Old 04-23-10, 01:48 PM Thread Starter
Senior Shackster

Looney

My System
Garage sale. Raw drivers, speakers, and 7.1 Infinity beta

I'm going to be leaving in a few months for some military stuff and will be gone for a year. I figured I might as well sell off some excess gear and buy all new stuff when I get back

Raw Drivers:

AEspeakers TD15h (two): SOLD

-DIYMA R12 (four): $125/ea ($475/all) shipped (US48)
One was hooked up free-air to a bash300 to test mechanical noise. Another was hooked up to make sure it wasn't damaged in shipping, the others I just assumed were not damaged in shipping. Build never materialized.

-Fountek Neopro5i (one): $185 shipped (US48)
Never mounted. Hooked up to power for a couple hours to test sound quality. Build never materialized.

-CSS SDX-15 1st gen (one): SOLD
I actually have two available. I only have an enclosure built for one, but plan on building an enclosure for the 2nd one this summer...finally! It's been boxed up for around 2yrs. If it sells, I guess I won't build a 2nd enclosure.

-OEM woofer for JBL PSW1200 (one): SOLD.
Never hooked to power. Harman shipped me the wrong woofer by mistake.

Wave guides:

-QSC Part #: PL-000447-GP (three): $90/all shipped (US48)
Fits models: DCS SC-2150, HPR-153i
I was going to use these in my theater room of the house we ended up not buying. I got the idea from this thread.
http://www.avsforum.com/avs-vb/showthread.php?t=1173647

Speakers and Subs:

-Cerwin Vega LS-12 (pair): $100 cannot be shipped.
I bought these used in KC about 4yrs ago so I don't have the original packaging.

-Infinity Beta-50 (pair): $375 Cannot be shipped.
I also bought these used in KC, but just a few months ago at Christmas. At the time, I didn't realize the biggest Beta series center, the c360, was going to be too small to put my TV on. I would mount my tv on the wall and use a Beta-20 as an upright center, which is what I've done at my parents house, but my wife says no. She instead wants me to get the biggest center channel imaginable, one that is the same width as the TV. That is why I am selling my Beta speakers, because I'll be getting all new speakers. One of the B-50's has cracking on the plastic trim piece around two of the mounting screws due to the previous owner removing the woofer and adding more polyfill.

-Infinity Beta-20 (two): $85/ea shipped (US48).
I actually have six of these and would rather sell four in order to keep a pair for myself. But if someone wants to buy all six, I won't say no. These were all bought about a year ago. I think these are fantastic bookshelfs and sold my pair of Monitor Audio RS1's after buying a pair of these. Two have scratches on the bottom when someone else decided to "help me" move things at my wedding rehearsal and placed them on a stone fire place without a towel down. Even when placed on my wallet friendly speaker stands they still had a towel down to eliminate scuff marks.
Cerwin Vega LS-12's used as rear speaker stands.

-Infinity Beta SW-12 (one): $250 cannot be shipped.
I bought this sub about 4 yrs ago and has primarily been used as my computer sub with various bookshelfs.

-JBL N26awii (pair): $100 shipped (US48).
I bought these about a year ago to be used on my parents parent's breezeway, but they're too deep and never got installed. To replace them, I bought some JBL S36awii's.

Payments method:
-Bank Draft (preferred).
-Personal check (given a 7 business day wait period to clear).
-Paypal accepted, but they skim 3%
-Cash in person.

Shipping:
-I will usually ship FedEx since I have a drop-off center just down the road from a grocery store.
-The majority of the time, I can have the package(s) at the drop-off center the same day I receive payment, but that's not always a guarantee.
-Insurance is highly recommended and will be included if I am paying shipping. If the buyer is paying shipping and opts to save a couple bucks on insurance I will agree to it, but don't get mad at me if something gets broke.
-Local pickup is welcome and encouraged. However, in person the items have to already be paid for or cash must be in hand.

Equipment condition:
All equipment is in perfect working order and in good to near mint condition depending on the particular item. Pictures are available upon request, but I will also be making more posts about each item with individual pictures. Give me time though; home, school, work, military, and family keep me busy.

Last edited by looneybomber; 07-25-10 at 07:55 PM.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 17 Old 04-23-10, 07:23 PM
Senior Shackster
TK

Re: Garage sale. Raw drivers, speakers, and 7.1 Infinity beta

Hey LB ,
Anxiously awaiting to see what other goodies you are going to list.
post #3 of 17 Old 04-23-10, 07:38 PM Thread Starter
Senior Shackster

Looney

My System

Quote:
Rightbrained wrote: View Post
Hey LB ,
Anxiously awaiting to see what other goodies you are going to list.
Electronics wise, I have a DEQ2496, EP2500, and a Crown CE4000...but I don't know if I want to sell them. I'll look around and see if there's anything else I should sell. I have some in-wall and in-ceiling Infinity speakers, a CV LS-6 center, a 2nd pair of LS-12's, some Goldwood 6.5" mids, and other things in closets and at my parents house. I'm sure there's more too.

I work 12hr shifts the next three days and have a lot of homework, so besides shipping quotes, I'm not sure how much updating I'll get done till next week.

Oh and a broken 58" Samsung plasma

post #4 of 17 Old 04-23-10, 10:52 PM
Elite Shackster

bambino

Quote:
looneybomber wrote: View Post
Electronics wise, I have a DEQ2496, EP2500, and a Crown CE4000...but I don't know if I want to sell them. I'll look around and see if there's anything else I should sell. I have some in-wall and in-ceiling Infinity speakers, a CV LS-6 center, a 2nd pair of LS-12's, some Goldwood 6.5" mids, and other things in closets and at my parents house. I'm sure there's more too.

I work 12hr shifts the next three days and have a lot of homework, so besides shipping quotes, I'm not sure how much updating I'll get done till next week.

Oh and a broken 58" Samsung plasma
Holler at me if you decide to sell the EP2500. How old is it and was it used or abused for long periods? i'd be very interested in it if you decide to sell. Just PM me. Thanks, Bambino.
post #5 of 17 Old 04-24-10, 08:38 AM Thread Starter
Senior Shackster

Looney

My System

Quote:
bambino wrote: View Post
Holler at me if you decide to sell the EP2500. How old is it and was it used or abused for long periods? i'd be very interested in it if you decide to sell. Just PM me. Thanks, Bambino.
I bought it probably 3yrs ago or so. It spent roughly it's first year powering a set of Monitor Audio RS1's on my computer. It then powered my SDX off and on while working on getting the enclosure finished, which it still isn't, until I bought my CE4000. It's been unused for a little over a year. I was going to use it to power my TD15 woofers, but since that build fell through, I really don't have any use for it.

If I sell one of my SDX's then I'll keep my EP2500 to power the other one. If I don't sell either, I'll sell it since my CE4k powers a pair of SDX's far better than the EP2500.
post #6 of 17 Old 04-24-10, 10:27 AM
Elite Shackster

bambino

Just let me know if you decide to sell. Thanks for the reply.
post #7 of 17 Old 05-08-10, 04:42 AM

do you still have those beta 20's? are you selling all six together or 4 or pairs? I didn't quite understand it. sorry, how much shipped to zip78520? thanks!
post #8 of 17 Old 05-08-10, 10:21 PM Thread Starter
Senior Shackster

Looney

My System

I have six available and will sell individually for 85/ea shipped insured. I would rather only sell four, that way I can keep a pair for myself to use as surrounds for my little room, but if you need six, I will sell them all.

Think about it and let me know.

Thanks,
-D.
post #9 of 17 Old 05-13-10, 01:08 AM

I'd like to buy a pair of the Beta 20's to go with the ones I have so that I can finish out my 7.1 system. How do I arrange to buy a pair?
post #10 of 17 Old 05-13-10, 03:17 PM Thread Starter
Senior Shackster

Looney

My System

Drop me an email at looneybomber(at)hotmail(dot)com.

I'll need an address to ship to and need one of the payment forms listed above. We can work out those details with email(s).

Thanks.
-D.

Last edited by looneybomber; 05-14-10 at 08:51 PM.
Closed Thread