Home Theater Forum and Systems banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

SOLD **PRISTINE** Pioneer Elite PRO-630HD **CRT HDTV** - SW Ohio

5K views 6 replies 2 participants last post by  cynical2 
#1 ·
PRICE LOWERED to 500 BUCKS!! Come get this thing out of my dining room before my wife divorces me!

Please use PM for any offer. Asking $750.

This TV is in pristine condition. My wife wanted something that wasn't as "bulky", so I am selling my CRT-based Pioneer that I purchased in Aug/Sept 2003.

The remote (also in great shape, since I never used it...I have a Harmony) and manual are also included.

For those that are familiar with Pioneer CRT RPTVs, this model was made the last year that Pioneer made them. The Pioneer Elite's are widely regarded to be the best CRT sets that exist, and the CRT-based technology has some advantages over DLP/LCD/Plasma sets (deeper blacks, no SDE, etc).

Obviously, this TV can't be shipped. I live in a northern suburb of Cincinnati, OH...so pick-up needs to be from my home.

While the photo in the ad is a stock photo, I want to assure you that I am not exaggerating when I say the set looks and performs incredibly. I've never had the first problem with it. If someone really wants pics of the set, I'll work on it.

If someone makes an offer that I accept, and if they then feel that I've misrepresented the condition of the set when they come to pick it up, they can withdraw their offer and walk away. No questions asked. I have no concern about that happening, so I can extend this courtesy with confidence. If anyone is in the Northern Kentucky/Cincinnati/Dayton/SE Indiana vicinity and just wants to come by and take a look, I'd be more than happy to have you stop in.

See less See more
G
#3 ·
Re: **PRISTINE** Pioneer Elite PRO-630HD **CRT HDTV** - SW Ohio

I would buy it in a heartbeat, but unfortunately I just checked and you are 2,405 miles from where I am. I'm shocked that nobody has bought this yet, best of luck.

John

#4 ·
Re: **PRISTINE** Pioneer Elite PRO-630HD **CRT HDTV** - SW Ohio

I would buy it in a heartbeat, but unfortunately I just checked and you are 2,405 miles from where I am. I'm shocked that nobody has bought this yet, best of luck.

John
That's what I thought...but here she sits. :dontknow:

I've been to busy lately to post it where it would get more traffic...but it looks like I'll have to do so. I was hoping a fellow Shackster would have a good home for her. :rolleyesno:

Worst comes to worst I'll put her on Ebay where she'll bring anywhere from $300-$800 (they're not sold very often, and the selling prices are all over the place), and probably end up dealing with some weirdo in my home picking her up. :raped:

Hopefully, it won't come to that. :waiting:

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.