Home Theater Forum and Systems - HomeTheaterShack.com

Home Theater Forum and Systems - HomeTheaterShack.com (https://www.hometheatershack.com/forums/)
-   Community Help (https://www.hometheatershack.com/forums/community-help/)
-   -   New Site Look and Software Upgrade Feedback Thread (https://www.hometheatershack.com/forums/community-help/141769-new-site-look-software-upgrade-feedback-thread.html)

AudiocRaver 01-30-16 10:57 AM

Re: New Site Look and Software Upgrade Feedback Thread

291 Attachment(s)
Drag and drop jpeg attachments! I almost cried when I saw that!

Todd Anderson 01-30-16 12:44 PM

60 Attachment(s)

Navydoc 01-30-16 01:36 PM

Please fix the enclosure calculator...I didn't realize how often I use it until its not available.

Overall, I like the updated version.

albe 01-31-16 11:25 AM

Looks much more streamline..AND it is much faster!
Great job to all who had a role!
:smile:

Medi0gre 01-31-16 11:58 AM

Quote:

AudiocRaver wrote: (Post 1380346)
Drag and drop jpeg attachments! I almost cried when I saw that!

The drag and drop feature is great but the way HTS handles photos is still sub par.
Folks still have to resize their photos in order to upload.
I myself and I am sure others will not maintain a separate photo library or go through the trouble of manually resizing photos just to post in the forum, its a hassle. People don't like hassle.

People love photos but are going to be deterred from posting them because of the process, I know i have been and have seen folks new to the forum comment on that very thing.

We have stuff to do! Like build theater rooms, interpret graphs and build subwoofers, not resize photos which should be done automatically by the forum software.
Please look into this it would be a asset to the forum greatly appreciated and far to long overlooked.

victory82 01-31-16 12:27 PM

1 Attachment(s)
first time here .. looks good !

chauncy 01-31-16 11:41 PM

Definitely love the speed increase. There were times with the classic, I would think my PC had crashed (good old Windoze).

willis7469 02-01-16 12:28 AM

Quote:

Medi0gre wrote: (Post 1380858)
The drag and drop feature is great but the way HTS handles photos is still sub par.

I myself and I am sure others will not maintain a separate photo library or go through the trouble of manually resizing photos just to post in the forum, its a hassle. People don't like hassle.

People love photos but are going to be deterred from posting them because of the process, I know i have been and have seen folks new to the forum comment on that very thing.

We have stuff to do! Like build theater rooms, interpret graphs and build subwoofers, not resize photos which should be done automatically by the forum software.

Please look into this it would be a asset to the forum greatly appreciated and far to long overlooked.

Agreed. On a pc, posting pics is like slamming my head in a door. Funny thing is, on my iPhone(and an iPad I suspect), and probably android phones, it takes about 3 seconds. I love that. That's with the old app, and Tapatalk. Not sure about mobile web versions(like safari)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BD55 02-01-16 09:04 AM

So far I like the look and feel of the new design. So :T

Lumen 02-01-16 09:42 AM

Quote:

willis7469 wrote: (Post 1381394)
Agreed. On a pc, posting pics is like slamming my head in a door. Funny thing is, on my iPhone(and an iPad I suspect), and probably android phones, it takes about 3 seconds. I love that. That's with the old app, and Tapatalk. Not sure about mobile web versions(like safari)

Quote:

Medi0gre wrote: (Post 1380858)

+1 for auto-resizing... what a pain and deterrent!