Home Theater Forum and Systems - HomeTheaterShack.com

Home Theater Forum and Systems - HomeTheaterShack.com (https://www.hometheatershack.com/forums/)
-   Community Help (https://www.hometheatershack.com/forums/community-help/)
-   -   New Site Look and Software Upgrade Feedback Thread (https://www.hometheatershack.com/forums/community-help/141769-new-site-look-software-upgrade-feedback-thread.html)

CFmartin 02-03-16 03:39 AM

Re: New Site Look and Software Upgrade Feedback Thread

Quote:

Admin VS wrote: (Post 1382650)
ForumRunner is no longer supported by vbulletin. So not likely.

I'm not too sure how the window's phone browser looks like. Are you using IE on it or Chrome?

Lee

Lee, I am using IE.

Admin VS 02-03-16 10:31 AM

Quote:

CFmartin wrote: (Post 1383250)
Lee, I am using IE.

Can you post a screenshot? Most sites are usually compatible with Windows Phones, since the majority use either iPhone or Android. Windows phones are usually powerful enough to run IE fully but since it is a mobile device, it doesn't always translate well on there especially since our mobile detect can't track them.

Lee

CFmartin 02-04-16 02:15 AM

charlieblue 02-05-16 05:31 AM

Quote:

albe wrote: (Post 1380842)
Looks much more streamline..AND it is much faster!
Great job to all who had a role!
:smile:

+1

Nice work!

Admin VS 02-05-16 12:30 PM

Quote:

CFmartin wrote: (Post 1383914)

Is that the mobile version or desktop view on mobile? I don't think we are looking at the same screen.

Lee

willis7469 02-05-16 01:23 PM

Quote:

CFmartin wrote: (Post 1383914)

That is terrible.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Admin VS 02-08-16 03:58 PM

Quote:

willis7469 wrote: (Post 1384818)
That is terrible.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That's the mobile layout outside of the enhanced mobile view, it's for users who don't use the iphone or android devices. You can opt out of it but selecting full version at the bottom of the page.

Lee

Tonto 02-11-16 01:48 PM

How's it going guys, the new site looks pretty good! Couple of questions.

1) The "Tools" button used to have a link to our posts/threads. Did that go away or is it somewhere else?

2) Still wondering if it is possible to get a dropdown box for the hyperlink button that has all of our sponsors pre-loaded.

Keep up the good work!

CFmartin 02-15-16 10:22 AM

Quote:

Admin VS wrote: (Post 1386538)
That's the mobile layout outside of the enhanced mobile view, it's for users who don't use the iphone or android devices. You can opt out of it but selecting full version at the bottom of the page.

Lee

Sorry for the delay, I've been quite busy with my work.

Yes, "full version" looks much better although it wastes lot of display space. By the way it isn't that simple to turn mobile version off on winphone. I had to press "full version" -button quite many times before it actually made difference.

Admin VS 02-16-16 01:22 PM

Quote:

CFmartin wrote: (Post 1391857)
Sorry for the delay, I've been quite busy with my work.

Yes, "full version" looks much better although it wastes lot of display space. By the way it isn't that simple to turn mobile version off on winphone. I had to press "full version" -button quite many times before it actually made difference.

If you find that this problem persists, can you provide us with the model of your phone and the OS version so we can have our tech team look into it?

Thank you,

Richard.