Downloadable WinISD Pro Files - Page 9 - Home Theater Forum and Systems - HomeTheaterShack.com

post #81 of 241 Old 10-05-12, 10:41 PM
HTS Senior Moderator

Papi

Re: Downloadable WinISD Pro Files

Incriminator Audio DP 21" subwoofer. I had been modeling it for so long but forgot to add it to the database.

"Music is the space between the notes"
[T]o talk well and eloquently is a very great art, but that an equally great one is to know the right moment to stop.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #82 of 241 Old 11-12-12, 03:02 AM
Elite Shackster

WinISD seems to be playing up for me. Every driver I try input and WinISD calculate Vas at 0.01L. Is there some known bug that might be causing this (I have changed some measurement value types). If not, is there a driver file for the Eminnence Lab15 available?

Cheers
post #83 of 241 Old 11-12-12, 03:21 AM
HTS Senior Moderator

Papi

Eminence Lab 15

"Music is the space between the notes"
[T]o talk well and eloquently is a very great art, but that an equally great one is to know the right moment to stop.

post #84 of 241 Old 11-12-12, 09:13 AM
GPM
Senior Shackster

GM

Quote:
velillen wrote: View Post
dont suppose anyone could make files for the sundown audio. Specifically the SA 15 d2 and E15 d2. I tried to do them myself but couldnt get them to work right for some reason (kept giving errors)
Just now seeing this........did you get them worked out? If so, what was the problem?

GM

Loud is Beautiful if it's Clean! As always though, the usual disclaimers apply to this post's contents.
post #85 of 241 Old 11-12-12, 09:15 AM
GPM
Senior Shackster

GM

Quote:
Moonfly wrote: View Post
Is there some known bug that might be causing this
None I'm aware of, at least never had any problems with Pro alpha.

GM

Loud is Beautiful if it's Clean! As always though, the usual disclaimers apply to this post's contents.
post #86 of 241 Old 11-14-12, 04:51 AM
Elite Shackster

Quote:
GPM wrote: View Post
None I'm aware of, at least never had any problems with Pro alpha.

GM
Ive never had the isue before either, its a fairly new one that seems to have cropped up after altering some of the values (litres to cu/ft etc). A re-install might fix it, but I dont want to lose all the driver files I have.
post #87 of 241 Old 11-14-12, 05:16 AM Thread Starter
Elite Shackster

Mike

Open WinISD, move the Drivers File to a flash drive, remove the flash drive from your computer.. Reinstall WinISD, open it up and delete the Driver File. Replace it with the Driver File you saved to the flash drive. Your "custom" driver files are protected.

We're all in this together!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.

post #88 of 241 Old 11-14-12, 05:42 AM
Elite Shackster

Cheers Mike,

I had thought of something like that. I have drop box so could use that, but I also have my drive partitioned and could probably copy my existing folder to the other partition, then as you say replace the folder of the new installation. I also have quite a few saved projects that would also need the same treatment.

Hows the newer version of WinISD, has anyone made a permenant switch yet. Ive pretty much decided to stick with pro alpha but if the new version is uptop scratch, I'm thinking it might be a good time to make a switch.

Last edited by Moonfly; 11-14-12 at 05:54 AM.
post #89 of 241 Old 11-14-12, 09:21 AM
GPM
Senior Shackster

GM

Quote:
Mike P. wrote: View Post
Open WinISD, move the Drivers File to a flash drive, remove the flash drive from your computer.. Reinstall WinISD, open it up and delete the Driver File. Replace it with the Driver File you saved to the flash drive. Your "custom" driver files are protected.
Can't you just copy/rename the driver file folder by adding a single letter or number, then save it in another folder for safekeeping? It's what I've done in similar situations with Hornresp and other programs.

GM

post #90 of 241 Old 11-14-12, 02:14 PM Thread Starter
Elite Shackster

Mike

That might work although I'm no computer guy. I don't know enough about uninstalling programs and if all folders get deleted no mater where they are. My thought was get the folder off the computer to make sure it's safe.

We're all in this together!