WinISD Pro Tutorial and Download (A detailed guide on how to use WinISD Pro) - Page 2 - Home Theater Forum and Systems - HomeTheaterShack.com

1Likes

post #11 of 21 Old 07-20-13, 05:51 PM
Shackster
Clayton

My System
Re: WinISD Pro Tutorial and Download (A detailed guide on how to use WinISD Pro)

I've added a few new drivers to my WinISD list, and made some errors on a couple. How do I edit them? Or delete them from the list and re-do them?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #12 of 21 Old 07-20-13, 06:39 PM
Elite Shackster

bigbadbill

Re: WinISD Pro Tutorial and Download (A detailed guide on how to use WinISD Pro)

Simply click on the Driver Database icon and load the file you need to edit.

WinISD Pro Tutorial and Download (A detailed guide on how to use WinISD Pro)-winisd.png

Silence is golden but duct tape is silver.

DIY completed:

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.
post #13 of 21 Old 02-16-15, 07:32 PM
Senior Shackster
goonstopher

No matter what I do I can't see any driver I create load and use them for projects...

In the non pro version I can but for this I can only use what they provide.

Any ideas?

post #14 of 21 Old 10-13-15, 06:13 PM
Shackster

Daddieo

My System

I am trying to model a SI HT18 d4 and when I have the SPL graph up and start to set signal source settings like system input power the readings go off the chart. I plan on using an inuke 3000 with 2 ohm load to 2 subs. I am trying to compare various sizes and closed vs. ported but just can't get it right. I read through this post as well as the winisd help files but I'm still doing something wrong but can't figure out what it is.
Any help will be highly appreciated especially if it comes before I'm completely bald.
post #15 of 21 Old 10-15-15, 12:52 AM
Shackster

Double check over everything you can think of.

Right click and select options and ensure you're graph under spl is set to realistic size.. 70-130 hz?

panic.
post #16 of 21 Old 10-23-15, 02:21 PM
GPM
Senior Shackster

GM

Hmm, the old alpha version was 'right click' on the chart, but the latest 0.7.0.900 requires clicking the 'wrench' option, then choosing 'plot window'.

GM

Loud is Beautiful if it's Clean! As always though, the usual disclaimers apply to this post's contents.
post #17 of 21 Old 10-26-15, 08:04 AM
Shackster

Daddieo

My System

Thanks Kelvartis, got it to work
post #18 of 21 Old 05-10-16, 05:08 PM
Senior Shackster
CZ Eddie

If I'm using a simple capacitor as a high pass filter for a small full-range 4ohm driver, what High Pass filter option do I select in WinISD?
I'm using a 940uF capacitor to act as a rumble filter so my tiny driver doesn't hit x-max.

Butterworth?
First order?
Q = 0?
post #19 of 21 Old 05-10-16, 05:46 PM
GPM
Senior Shackster

GM

1st order.

GM
CZ Eddie likes this.

Loud is Beautiful if it's Clean! As always though, the usual disclaimers apply to this post's contents.
post #20 of 21 Old 06-28-17, 12:56 PM
Shackster

Congratulations for such a nice guide.