Home Theater Forum and Systems - HomeTheaterShack.com

Home Theater Forum and Systems - HomeTheaterShack.com (https://www.hometheatershack.com/forums/)
-   Forum Announcements | News (https://www.hometheatershack.com/forums/forum-announcements-news/)
-   -   The Huntsman: Winter's War 4K UHD / Blu-ray Combo Pack Giveaway Contest (https://www.hometheatershack.com/forums/forum-announcements-news/154674-huntsman-winters-war-4k-uhd-blu-ray-combo-pack-giveaway-contest.html)

Todd Anderson 08-18-16 08:22 AM

The Huntsman: Winter's War 4K UHD / Blu-ray Combo Pack Giveaway Contest

Home Theater Shack is pleased to announce a new Giveaway Contest featuring a promotional review copy of The Huntsman: Winter's War (4K UHD/Blu-ray Combo Pack)! Mike Edwards recently reviewed this movie and rewarded it with excellent audio and video ratings. Great to see another DTS:X encoded title hit the streets!

[B]Entry qualification is plain and simple: Click here if you're a member of Home Theater Shack (must be member as of AUGUST 17, 2016) and live in the Continental U.S. Then, simply type "IN" and you're entered!

The contest runs from August 18, 2016 through 8AM EST August 31, 2016 (drawing and winner announcement will take place on August 31, 2016).

Feel free to discuss this contest below!

Todd Anderson 08-18-16 08:34 AM

Re: The Huntsman: Winter's War 4K UHD / Blu-ray Combo Pack Giveaway Contest

A few members outside of the US have asked about making some of these contests available to non-US residents... if you live internationally and would like to enter, you can... but you'll need to provide either (1) a US shipping address or (2) make arrangements and pay for a US forwarding shipper. Truly apologize for these requirements...unfortunately, they are policy.

FulshearBrandon 08-18-16 11:31 AM

I'm hopeful I will be lucky this time! 😊

afterlife2 08-19-16 09:37 AM

Thanks Todd/HTS! I'm In!

JimShaw 08-19-16 11:43 PM

I generally do not enter this type of contest because I have NEVER won even once and gave up a long time ago.

Maybe just maybe my luck has changed. I am feeling it.

Southwest One 08-20-16 10:10 PM

Liked the movie and the disc review was excellent. One of the better movies that didn't do that well this year.

Todd Anderson 08-22-16 10:11 AM

Wow...lots of action on this Giveaway! Keep it coming!

Don't forget about the Oppo PM-2 Giveaway (also)! ;-)

s8830906 08-24-16 07:36 PM

"IN"

I thought it was a great film. Good visually for sure, and a nice addition to the DTS:X library.

JimShaw 08-25-16 10:48 AM

Would love to own the 4K version

JBrax 08-26-16 04:46 AM

221 Attachment(s)
I was at Best Buy yesterday picking up the new Madden 17 and was tempted to grab this in 4K. Holding off just in case I win. :grin2: