This really bugs me. - Page 3 - Home Theater Forum and Systems - HomeTheaterShack.com

post #21 of 29 Old 07-08-16, 03:59 PM
HTS Moderator

AJ

My System
Re: This really bugs me.

Quote:
NorthSky wrote: View Post
Hey AJ, you're still here!
Yes sir

AJ

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #22 of 29 Old 07-08-16, 06:28 PM
Senior Shackster

Quote:
ajinfla wrote: View Post
Yes sir
I miss you. I pleaded for your reinstatement.
Some folks they just don't understand how this world works, they have only one narrow vision...theirs.
______

Anyway, it's sad, real sad what's going on in the world today, and yesterday.
And HomeTheaterShack needs to get back on its feet. Because right now it's a ghost town. Money talks and bee's wax walks.

* AJ, where's the action? ...The true essence, our common goal while we're still alive on this planet.
Perhaps we can start by improving HTS's features and options? Then it'll attract traffic, and traffic means business...$$$

Cheers,
Bob

~Bob / Life, Love & the Blues
post #23 of 29 Old 07-11-16, 02:24 PM
Administrator

Quote:
I miss you. I pleaded for your reinstatement.
Some folks they just don't understand how this world works, they have only one narrow vision...theirs.
______

Anyway, it's sad, real sad what's going on in the world today, and yesterday.
And HomeTheaterShack needs to get back on its feet. Because right now it's a ghost town. Money talks and bee's wax walks.

* AJ, where's the action? ...The true essence, our common goal while we're still alive on this planet.
Perhaps we can start by improving HTS's features and options? Then it'll attract traffic, and traffic means business...$$$

Cheers,
Bob
Hey NorthSky,

You mentioned about ads being in the way. Can you show me which ones?

Lee

If you need Admin support please post here:

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.

post #24 of 29 Old 07-11-16, 02:48 PM
Senior Shackster

Hi Lee, I'm going to try in showing you: http://www.hometheatershack.com/foru...g_searchinfo=1

This is the main page for the new posts. There is a column on the right with the latest activity and few adds between.
But when inside a particular thread, there is no more right column, and only a regular add @ the top and another one @ extreme bottom...but those are fine.
________

Lee, it don't really matter now. I was just surprised @ the beginning...couple weeks ago @ the simple HTS web design, less than attractive looks, features to edit your profile not working, low level of traffic, ...brief @ the difference to what it used to be few years ago.
I am not a web designer, one of my nephews is...it's part of his job.

* This thread is Kal's thread, and it is very specific. I believe that I started my own thread with some feedback on the general points of HTS's set of features and navigation and design: http://www.hometheatershack.com/foru...ml#post1468505

Cheers,

post #25 of 29 Old 07-12-16, 12:29 PM
Administrator

Quote:
Hi Lee, I'm going to try in showing you: http://www.hometheatershack.com/foru...g_searchinfo=1

This is the main page for the new posts. There is a column on the right with the latest activity and few adds between.
But when inside a particular thread, there is no more right column, and only a regular add @ the top and another one @ extreme bottom...but those are fine.
________

Lee, it don't really matter now. I was just surprised @ the beginning...couple weeks ago @ the simple HTS web design, less than attractive looks, features to edit your profile not working, low level of traffic, ...brief @ the difference to what it used to be few years ago.
I am not a web designer, one of my nephews is...it's part of his job.

* This thread is Kal's thread, and it is very specific. I believe that I started my own thread with some feedback on the general points of HTS's set of features and navigation and design: http://www.hometheatershack.com/foru...ml#post1468505

Cheers,
hey there,

we need a screenshot of specific ad's giving issues. also your link does not go anywhere, and since ad's are random and change, it does not help much to isolate the ad's causing an issue. if you could as lee said, provide some screenshots of the ad's and we will take a look for you. thanks a bunch.

~Shane

post #26 of 29 Old 07-12-16, 08:06 PM
Senior Shackster

It's all fine Shane, thank you.

post #27 of 29 Old 10-01-16, 05:46 PM Thread Starter
Elite Shackster
Kal

Quote:
Kal Rubinson wrote: View Post
If I click twice (by accident) or I click again after waiting for a response, I get a message that I cannot search again for 10-20 seconds. , it ain't a new seach, just an attempt to get the original one to work. It is very frustrating.

Do you really have a problem with people making serial searches in rapid succession?
Still bugs me.

Kal Rubinson
post #28 of 29 Old 10-04-16, 01:44 PM
Administrator

Quote:
Kal Rubinson wrote: View Post
Still bugs me.
It's a preventative action, rapid fire searches can cause the server to lag and drop results

Kyle

post #29 of 29 Old 10-04-16, 07:46 PM Thread Starter
Elite Shackster
Kal

Quote:
Admin VS wrote: View Post
It's a preventative action, rapid fire searches can cause the server to lag and drop results
Kyle
I know but this is the only site where it gets in the way.

Kal Rubinson