Subwoofer database empty - Home Theater Forum and Systems - HomeTheaterShack.com

post #1 of 9 Old 09-10-12, 12:12 AM Thread Starter
Elite Shackster
Maverick

Subwoofer database empty

I get a "no threads" message when I try to go to the subwoofer database. I am logged in.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 9 Old 09-10-12, 01:33 AM
Elite Shackster

bigbadbill

Re: Subwoofer database empty

I will get someone to look into it.

Cheers,
Bill

Silence is golden but duct tape is silver.

DIY completed:

post #3 of 9 Old 09-10-12, 02:20 AM
Elite Shackster

Mike

We are aware of the problem, it is an issue with the forum software. We are currently working on it to find a solution, hopefully it will be resolved soon.

We're all in this together!

post #4 of 9 Old 09-10-12, 10:11 AM
Elite Shackster

My System

I asked for help at vBAdvanced, where we got that part of the software (a plugin), but they have really slow customer service over there... and not sure they will ever respond. I see some threads have not been answered in months. So... we may have to revert that back to a regular forum style format because I cannot figure out what happened.

Here is my thread: http://www.vbadvanced.com/forum/showthread.php?p=224975

Does anyone remember the last time they were able to view it?

In the meantime... you can access the database by going to the actual forum, which is not linked anywhere on the site.

http://www.hometheatershack.com/foru...ofer-database/

We may end up having to go to this format, but I wanted to leave everything as is until support at vBAdvanced has a chance to look at it.
post #5 of 9 Old 09-10-12, 03:43 PM Thread Starter
Elite Shackster
Maverick

The direct link is a nice workaround, Sonnie. Maybe put that visible somewhere?

post #6 of 9 Old 09-10-12, 09:18 PM
Elite Shackster

My System

I made the forum active and it now pulls the threads back in to the database page. However, that means we have two links under the DIY Subwoofers section... one to the database page and one to the forum.

Maybe vBAdvanced will decide to offer some sort of support again in the near future and we can figure it out. If they don't respond within a few weeks, I may try opening a support ticket, which has been pretty much fruitless in the past. It is really sad they develop products and have such poor support.
post #7 of 9 Old 09-10-12, 11:58 PM Thread Starter
Elite Shackster
Maverick

Excellent, Sonnie.

I need the database for planning my 4 IB3 18 build!

post #8 of 9 Old 09-18-12, 04:28 PM
Elite Shackster

My System

This has now been fixed and is back to normal. We finally got a response from vBAdvanced.
post #9 of 9 Old 09-18-12, 11:43 PM Thread Starter
Elite Shackster
Maverick

Excellent!