Home Theater Forum and Systems - HomeTheaterShack.com

Home Theater Forum and Systems - HomeTheaterShack.com (https://www.hometheatershack.com/forums/)
-   Forum Help | Suggestions (https://www.hometheatershack.com/forums/forum-help-suggestions/)
-   -   New Site Look and Software Upgrade Feedback Thread (https://www.hometheatershack.com/forums/forum-help-suggestions/141769-new-site-look-software-upgrade-feedback-thread.html)

robbo266317 01-28-16 10:51 PM

Re: New Site Look and Software Upgrade Feedback Thread

Quote:

Prof. wrote: (Post 1379050)
I like the look overall..but the lettering is a little too large for my liking..

EDIT.. Just noticed the "Posts Read" button is missing..

Hi Prof, Hold the CTRL key down and use your scroll wheel on your mouse until you get the letter size you want.

ceh383 01-29-16 12:04 AM

Yuck, I'll use the classic version. This may load a bit faster, but I'm in no hurry...

ceh383 01-29-16 12:12 AM

Quote:

Cricket VS wrote: (Post 1378585)
If you do decide to switch back, the link is at the bottom left of each forum page, you pull down and select the theme called "HomeTheaterShack.com Classic".

Where? I don't see this option :frown:

jtl 01-29-16 05:42 AM

Fantastic look and feel.....alls good!

Talley 01-29-16 05:45 AM

YES. Classic it is.

Sorry guys, I'm a 15 year vbulletin user and just prefer the standard look.

Admin VS 01-29-16 10:03 AM

Quote:

ceh383 wrote: (Post 1379354)
Yuck, I'll use the classic version. This may load a bit faster, but I'm in no hurry...

Quote:

Talley wrote: (Post 1379394)
YES. Classic it is.

Sorry guys, I'm a 15 year vBulletin user and just prefer the standard look.

That's is why we leave the option for you guys to revert to the preferred look.

:wave:

Jeff

theJman 01-29-16 11:21 AM

For me things seem to be moving much faster now, so I'm sticking with this version.

willis7469 01-29-16 01:02 PM

I like this a lot. Much more straight forward. I like the cleaner interface. I don't want to sound like the kid who opens all his Christmas presents and then says, hey, where's my pony, but i wish the app would have gotten some love. Tapatalk is ok enough, but... O.K., that's all the nits i can pick for now. nice work guys.

Tonto 01-29-16 01:15 PM

Looks great so far guys, thanks for all the hard work.

Just an idea:
The hyperlink button. Can we make it with a drop down menu that features all of our sponsors? Right now I have to open another page, copy the link, then paste it into the "hyperlink" box. It would be great to just click on the drop down button & click on a sponsors link which would then automatically insert that link into our reply. If that makes sense! I bet our sponsors would love that feature as well!

Todd Anderson 01-29-16 01:24 PM

60 Attachment(s)
I still use the app to PM...but I believe support for it has been dropped. This new version of the website should be much more user friendly however...